PlayBuddy
September 17, 2024, 03:49:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tara, Congratulations on your 5000th Post!!!!

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

SaintHiρρo

Once again, when it's AI night (or any night) Tara starts to drink and we come back to 500 new posts from here! So on this wonderful Wednesday, I would like to say congrats on reaching 5000 posts.

bubblegum

Gecko

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 10, 2006, 06:22:04 AM
Once again, when it's AI night (or any night) Tara starts to drink and we come back to 500 new posts from here! So on this wonderful Wednesday, I would like to say congrats on reaching 5000 posts.
u think you could do a recount or better still a reread  :o in case  tara,s   a  few off 5000 posts   :)) :)) :)) :))
onya tara  we love u  xoxoxoox  <3

Bare

Congrats Tara  O0 O0 Maybe one day I will get that high....lmao :)) :)) :))

hades

ClingFree

Mary

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 10, 2006, 06:31:29 AM
Quote from: SaintHippo on May 10, 2006, 06:22:04 AM
u think you could do a recount or better still a reread  :o in case  tara,s   a  few off 5000 posts   :)) :)) :)) :))
onya tara  we love u  xoxoxoox  <3

Ok, did a recount and a re-read... still at (better yet above) 5000!

triniqueen27

Tara

Thanks again everybody..Look how excited I am. When I bring the pee pee girl out that means I'm super dooper excited !!   

Libra

Quote from: BluRaven on May 10, 2006, 07:07:46 AM
wtg chatter box

Gawd, the strangest things (Tara's 5000th post...B-day questions) bring you outta your bowling coma, huh?
:;'

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 10, 2006, 01:15:58 PM
wtg chatter box

Gawd, the strangest things (Tara's 5000th post...B-day questions) bring you outta your bowling coma, huh?

LOL  It makes me not even want to do those badges.  Hes been planted over there about 2 weeks non stop now?

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 01:19:22 PM
wtg chatter box

LOL  It makes me not even want to do those badges.  Hes been planted over there about 2 weeks non stop now?

I can't get in to that game.  Too many wtg's and crap. 

I was playing Lottso the other day, and some dude with about 100,000 tokens won three games in a row, everyone of course was WTGing all to hell and the dude was not saying the obligatory TY TY TY TY TY TY TY... So, of course, someone says, "he must be autoing."  Well, They go on and on and on about the dude using an auto.  I finally, as I always do, had to say something.  I said, yanno, the dude only has 100,000 tokens.  I would certainly hope that an auto would warrant a few more tokens than that, secondly maybe the dude just doesn't chat.  I told them I keep my chat off sometimes and I certainly hope I never get accused of cheating because I didn't say TY a million times after I won a game.  So, the next round, I won, and, of course, everyone said WTG!!!!  I said NADA!  Eff them.  IDIOTS!  And yanno what else?  My b-friend doesn't know how to type.  It would take him a YEAR to type wtg.  I've decided I'm never saying wtg or ty ever again.  I'm boycotting those letters.  I'm taking them offa my keyboard. 

I hate everybody and I want Lib's mommy. 

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 10, 2006, 01:46:35 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 01:19:22 PM
wtg chatter box

I can't get in to that game.  Too many wtg's and crap. 

I was playing Lottso the other day, and some dude with about 100,000 tokens won three games in a row, everyone of course was WTGing all to hell and the dude was not saying the obligatory TY TY TY TY TY TY TY... So, of course, someone says, "he must be autoing."  Well, They go on and on and on about the dude using an auto.  I finally, as I always do, had to say something.  I said, yanno, the dude only has 100,000 tokens.  I would certainly hope that an auto would warrant a few more tokens than that, secondly maybe the dude just doesn't chat.  I told them I keep my chat off sometimes and I certainly hope I never get accused of cheating because I didn't say TY a million times after I won a game.  So, the next round, I won, and, of course, everyone said WTG!!!!  I said NADA!  Eff them.  IDIOTS!  And yanno what else?  My b-friend doesn't know how to type.  It would take him a YEAR to type wtg.  I've decided I'm never saying wtg or ty ever again.  I'm boycotting those letters.  I'm taking them offa my keyboard. 

I hate everybody and I want Lib's mommy. 

They do that in Lottso... If you play in the day its best to go to a full room.. If your playing at night I go to a empty TEEN room...put in your profile your mommy don't let you chat...lol  Worked for me from Rank 42 - 82.  I was nervous about playing that also, but not anymore.  If you want when I get done with the game I have been trying to finish, I will go to Lottso with you. We can auto in a private chat so if they click our names they will know...lol

Bailey

WTG Tara, keep it up, love reading ur posts! They make me gigglesnort (tm cling)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview