PlayBuddy
October 08, 2024, 08:20:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

What is wrong with SpiderFighter 3.6

Started by sueann42,

Previous topic - Next topic

sueann42

Hope this is right place to ask   
OS system xp home
color setting 32  bit
S R 1024x786
smooth edges unchecked
IE6 and FireFox tried both
sun and vm tried both
SpiderFighter version 3.6
It plays the game well but after the JP spin it will not start A new game
Thanks for any help

Mary

Mia

*scratches head* didn't this auto USE to have an option to not use free columns??  Or was that the freecell one??  At my end this auto keeps crashing my IE.....never had a problem with it before....but....*sigh*

Helen

Quote from: Mia on May 10, 2006, 08:42:29 AM
*scratches head* didn't this auto USE to have an option to not use free columns??  Or was that the freecell one??  At my end this auto keeps crashing my IE.....never had a problem with it before....but....*sigh*

If you have the auto up and running, look where it says view context. Below that is a circle next to settings. Check that and it will bring up on the far right a place for you to adjust the settings how you want them. That is where you will find whether or not to use the free column.

wattsmyname

Quote from: Helen on May 10, 2006, 08:47:42 AM
Quote from: Mia on May 10, 2006, 08:42:29 AM

If you have the auto up and running, look where it says view context. Below that is a circle next to settings. Check that and it will bring up on the far right a place for you to adjust the settings how you want them. That is where you will find whether or not to use the free column.
Quote from: chummychum on May 05, 2006, 07:53:18 PM
The "Use Free Column" option is INDEED grayed out...  But it is also UNCHECKED.  This means that the current version of SpiderFighter can NOT use the free column.

This is perfectly compatible with the challenge.

Helen

Well dang, I didn't see that. I just looked at the settings and saw it there. Sorry!!  :o

Mary

you need to use ie with sun for it to click new game  ;D

harley89

My is working fine I set it to what I would call medium speeds.

Runner

It will NOT click "game tip" box for me.  It just sits there. 

Beachy1956

I just did my challenge and someone elses challege and didnt have any of the above problems at all,,
good luck

Mia

watts hon, I tried running it "as is" and it indeed used the free columns...I REALLY dislike this game anyways....maybe I'll save it til I have more patience~!  lol  Just finished Harvest Mania rank badges....Now I don't know what to work on...lol  Thanks y'all~!  :;"

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Mia on May 10, 2006, 02:12:06 PM
watts hon, I tried running it "as is" and it indeed used the free columns...I REALLY dislike this game anyways....maybe I'll save it til I have more patience~!  lol  Just finished Harvest Mania rank badges....Now I don't know what to work on...lol  Thanks y'all~!  :;"

Do you have version 3.6? Any version before that used the free column. 3.6 doesn't use it at all.... ever!

zo!D

my auto cant even finish a game without the cripes error coming up....  :o  dang it

simpsons99

Your auto is going too fast   I get this error when it runs too fast! ;) ;::
Quote from: zo1D on May 10, 2006, 05:52:15 PM
my auto cant even finish a game without the cripes error coming up....  :o  dang it

Mia

Ya know...I looked at it again...tried re-downloading both spiderfighter versions and I got the SAME thing...wouldn't work because there just wasn't an option for for....sooo...I looked back and researched a bit on that auto on here and realized I needed to DELETE the old versions I had FIRST then re-download.....and whalah~!  I have my badge~!  Thanks y'all~!!  :;"

zo!D

Quote from: simpsons99 on May 10, 2006, 05:57:27 PM
Your auto is going too fast   I get this error when it runs too fast! ;) ;::
Quote from: zo1D on May 10, 2006, 05:52:15 PM

hehe thanks, that worked  O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Mia on May 10, 2006, 06:17:41 PM
Ya know...I looked at it again...tried re-downloading both spiderfighter versions and I got the SAME thing...wouldn't work because there just wasn't an option for for....sooo...I looked back and researched a bit on that auto on here and realized I needed to DELETE the old versions I had FIRST then re-download.....and whalah~!  I have my badge~!  Thanks y'all~!!  :;"

WTG, glad to hear you've gotten the correct auto and your badges! Best of luck in future badge hunting.

Homer

Quote from: Mia on May 10, 2006, 06:17:41 PM

The recommended method is delete, reboot and redownload. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

orion42

hi sue im using ie as a brouser and un checked smoth edges on effects and it clicks on new game
only once when it came up with a fact question i had to hit to start next game but after that it played
like a champ i had game set to easy play so try right click on desktop it apperance and effects and
uncheck 1st 2 options and it should be ok

thank you
orion42 :;'

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview