PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 06:28:08 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

just doesnt work

Started by wthomp148,

Previous topic - Next topic

wthomp148

I have...
1. windows XP
2. aol browser
3. 32 bit high
4. 1024 X 769
5. Java 2
6.problems with
    Auto Lottos -  lottso
    Bumble Jumble
    Flanks - phlinx
    mad Jong - Mahjong Garden
    Yuiop - Qwerty
all autos that has the same screen(with the click speed dial)

I open the game and open the auto and then an error comes up telling me to open the game.
I wait for the game to load and click play then click on the auto and nothing.I have problems with all the autos that have the same set as theses(with the click speed dial)

The only autos that work are TurboTwister,  ZipeaksZolitaire, Sleepy Slotz , VegOmania - (Harvest Mania) ones that have a plain little screen

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: wthomp148 on May 10, 2006, 03:13:42 PM
I have...
1. windows XP
2. aol browser
3. 32 bit high
4. 1024 X 769
5. Java 2
6.problems with
    Auto Lottos -  lottso
    Bumble Jumble
    Flanks - phlinx
    mad Jong - Mahjong Garden
    Yuiop - Qwerty
all autos that has the same screen(with the click speed dial)

I open the game and open the auto and then an error comes up telling me to open the game.
I wait for the game to load and click play then click on the auto and nothing.I have problems with all the autos that have the same set as theses(with the click speed dial)

The only autos that work are TurboTwister,  ZipeaksZolitaire, Sleepy Slotz , VegOmania - (Harvest Mania) ones that have a plain little screen

Try using the autos on IE or Firefox. AOL BLOWS!

wthomp148

nanners

don't feel bad..its a goofy auto.. have had nothing but bad luck with it so far..one time it kept re-dealing over and over..I ended up shutting computer down and re starting it.. looks like i'll get one game a day at this rate.. silly itsy bitsy spider :o

polobint

Having the exact same problems, hardly any of my autos work! Has been the same for about a week now. I have tried on AO(hel)L, IE and firefox and the exact same thing happens... NOTHING! It says it has found the browser game window... and it doesn't play any of the game whatsoever... just sits there.... Nadda!!!!
Like you, a few do still work... I am currently spending my days in Havest mania and VegoMania is one of the few that DO actually work for me!
I havent tried them all... but problems with
Bingo
RDSS
First Class Soli
Aces Up
Canasta
Battle philnx / philnx
PPS
Lost Temple Poker
... to name just a few off the top of my head  ;D

Getting bored off my,admin edit>just playing harvest mania (I say "PLAYING" loosely)!!!! :))

Anyone else having the same problems? And if so any suggestions on what my ickle blonde dumb pea sized brain should be doing to rectify this matter?

Spank you all kindly in advance
::)

nanners

the damn spider is the only one thats giving me fits..so 1 out of all of them ain't bad i guess.

Homer

Quote from: polobint on May 10, 2006, 04:55:25 PM
Having the exact same problems, hardly any of my autos work! Has been the same for about a week now. I have tried on AO(hel)L, IE and firefox and the exact same thing happens... NOTHING! It says it has found the browser game window... and it doesn't play any of the game whatsoever... just sits there.... Nadda!!!!
Like you, a few do still work... I am currently spending my days in Havest mania and VegoMania is one of the few that DO actually work for me!
I havent tried them all... but problems with
Bingo
RDSS
First Class Soli
Aces Up
Canasta
Battle philnx / philnx
PPS
Lost Temple Poker
... to name just a few off the top of my head  ;D

Getting bored off my,admin edit>just playing harvest mania (I say "PLAYING" loosely)!!!! :))

Anyone else having the same problems? And if so any suggestions on what my ickle blonde dumb pea sized brain should be doing to rectify this matter?

Spank you all kindly in advance
::)

Delete your autos reboot pc download autos again at www.badgehelp.com

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

polobint

Thanks for advice, I will do my best lol, I've brought so many for all over the place! I should really have seperate folders for each and I sell alot on ebay.... and I ahte trawling through paypal months at a time for proof of purchase lol. Will keep you informed as to how i do, thanks once more

orion42

hi also try msn as a brouser it works great on ie, firefox and msn just a tip hope it works out for you

orion42 ;::

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview