PlayBuddy
July 06, 2024, 09:36:17 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

why don't those fortune bingo ppl go back .

Started by Gecko,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

>:(     dam seems like all the madame  dottie   people have moved in to try take over  pogo bowls   ,  bloody heck us here need our own cusom bowling room no wtgs  nothing  . just the gentle sound of  ppl sleeping ,     its getting that bad i even invaded there  bingo rooms  poked faces  every time i won  :P   :))  dam couldnt get a bite out of em  .
::)   anyone know of a bingo room i can have some fun in lol grrrr i wanta get them back  dam dam dam , i'll bloody give them wtg  :x   :)) :)) :))

Mary

:))  :)) keep looking you will find those mean people  :))  :))

krispy

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 11, 2006, 07:26:50 AM
>:(     dam seems like all the madame  dottie   people have moved in to try take over  pogo bowls   ,  bloody heck us here need our own cusom bowling room no wtgs  nothing  . just the gentle sound of  ppl sleeping ,     its getting that bad i even invaded there  bingo rooms  poked faces  every time i won  :P   :))  dam couldnt get a bite out of em  .
::)   anyone know of a bingo room i can have some fun in lol grrrr i wanta get them back  dam dam dam , i'll bloody give them wtg  :x   :)) :)) :))

when you find one, let the rest of us in on it in pm, lol

Helen

If they followed you to bowling.....why would you go to bingo to get them back? Just stay where you're at and give 'em heck!!!

Gecko

Quote from: Helen on May 11, 2006, 07:34:31 AM

If they followed you to bowling.....why would you go to bingo to get them back? Just stay where you're at and give 'em heck!!!
cause i think those buggers are  double browsing or using 2 pcs  just to pee me off   helen  , mama  krispy  i soo badly wanta get them in there own bingo share room ,  i wanta  poke tongues at em anything i can think of cept cuss lol  i wanta get em cussing  soo bad id pay an extra 5 bucks to pogo for  that pleasure  helpppp   well almost  :))

Tara

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 11, 2006, 07:46:10 AM

cause i think those buggers are  double browsing or using 2 pcs  just to pee me off   helen  , mama  krispy  i soo badly wanta get them in there own bingo share room ,  i wanta  poke tongues at em anything i can think of cept cuss lol  i wanta get em cussing  soo bad id pay an extra 5 bucks to pogo for  that pleasure  helpppp   well almost  :))

Don't be cussing in there with them witchs in Bingo..You will get the big 72 hour time-out !!

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2006, 09:26:00 AM

Don't be cussing in there with them witchs in Bingo..You will get the big 72 hour time-out !!
i want to  get the witch,s cussing  lol  >:D when  i get going i watch my words  but i can close on get any one cussin   or mute me  lol  >:D no need for me to cuss in rooms to get em going lol trust me  .   if any one can let me know what the best room is  as in where the bingo britchs hang out i'll give em what for  over them and the sex maniac stalking me in bowls yeppy tara juicy gossip  comming soon  >:D, 6am here let me awake first  O0  i want to get them almost as bad as hippo wanted to get the <no name > >:D

Tara

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 11, 2006, 01:32:39 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 11, 2006, 09:26:00 AM

i want to  get the witch,s cussing  lol  >:D when  i get going i watch my words  but i can close on get any one cussin   or mute me  lol  >:D no need for me to cuss in rooms to get em going lol trust me  .   if any one can let me know what the best room is  as in where the bingo britchs hang out i'll give em what for  over them and the sex maniac stalking me in bowls yeppy tara juicy gossip  comming soon  >:D, 6am here let me awake first  O0  i want to get them almost as bad as hippo wanted to get the <no name > >:D

You mean you don't like having a stalker?   :o 

harley89

nightperson

they do get rude i just watch them and laugh them fight i think it is so funny  :))

Gecko

Quote from: nightperson on May 11, 2006, 07:30:56 PM
they do get rude i just watch them and laugh them fight i think it is so funny  :))
i cant find any to stir up there as lame as a duck  , when there was a tourney in one room not many in there  now, i realy do think there over at bowling  ,  bugger em   :'(

Shady Lady

Hey!!! All of Bingo Witches aren't mean. I'm a sharer and a darn nice one too.  :-*
So you have to say all but Shady when you talk about us.  :))

Gecko

oh pleasee don't  make me beg  ,  i can't  find what room they hang out in someone oh someone   guide me  to how to find them and what rooms the best  ,i'll feel all good and tingly inside if i can just get at em once    :'(    i  only wants tease those bingo britchs   i could even tell em there own fortune   so pls dont make me beg   :'( :'(

and shady u only share cause ur scared of em , but at least u dont invade my bowling rooms and cramp my style with ur wtg,s    its getting bad in bowls even  gg, wtg on ur turkey , i want to give em more than a wtg on turkey   the bloody gooses   they are
i'll say  in room next time  "helloo  anyone here from Fortune bingo please raise ur hands  >:D   
BTW i now declare  it open season on the bingo britchs day  lets go get em  >:D  >:D

Shady Lady

Gecko,
I'm one of "their" leaders.   :)) I'm a head admin for a share league. Have been for 2 years. I try to stay out of the rooms that don't share. If I go into a room that isn't sharing, I'll ring the gong take my bingo and move on.
Make a deal with you... I'll stay out of your bowling room ... You stay out of my bingo room.  O0
I don't know how peeps find time to chat in bowling. I'm to busy to say a darn word in there.

marinemom

I'm a sharer too!! Don't understand what the problem is Gecko. We can play all games. I do try and get along with everyone. And if someone comes in our room and don't share, I will ask them to share with us. It's fun to share, and you get more bingos. So it really helps everyone. I'm sorry if someone is stalking you. But it's not all of us.

Tara

Quote from: marinemom on May 12, 2006, 09:01:33 PM
I'm a sharer too!! Don't understand what the problem is Gecko. We can play all games. I do try and get along with everyone. And if someone comes in our room and don't share, I will ask them to share with us. It's fun to share, and you get more bingos. So it really helps everyone. I'm sorry if someone is stalking you. But it's not all of us.

I don't share because I use a auto...sorry...Im with Gecko on this one. If I wasn't using a auto I would have no problem sharing.

marinemom

I have no problem with autos. But we have had the same sharing room for over 2 yrs. And the same people come in there everyday and don't share. Why don't they just go to another room? If they don't want to share, why come in there knowing we share. Thats just plain hateful to do something mean on purpose.

Tara

Quote from: marinemom on May 12, 2006, 09:19:20 PM
I have no problem with autos. But we have had the same sharing room for over 2 yrs. And the same people come in there everyday and don't share. Why don't they just go to another room? If they don't want to share, why come in there knowing we share. Thats just plain hateful to do something mean on purpose.

I can't answer for other people.  I have no idea.

marinemom

wish, instead of auto, there was a button u could push to give u bingo or change your cards without leaving.  LOL

Gecko

Quote from: marinemom on May 12, 2006, 09:48:08 PM
wish, instead of auto, there was a button u could push to give u bingo or change your cards without leaving.  LOL
im bingo  hunting cause u bingo ppls close on chased me outa my bowling  lol um pst what room do u use i'll be good  >:D >:D >:D

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview