Poppit! Bingo : Daub 1500 numbers this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Garden HD : Remove 2200 tiles this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Is this true ?

Started by Sonnenschein,

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonnenschein

Hello,

I just got Pogo Mail from a Member of Pogo and I was wondering if that is true and if nobody knows if anyone heard something about this !  ;:"

OK GUYS...POGO IS GOING TO START CHARGING FOR BADGES SOON.
A BADGE BOOK WILL COST AN EXTRA 99 CENTS A MONTH , AND BADGE CHALLENGES WILL COST 1.99 , 2.99 AND 3.99 DEPENDING ON THE CHALLENGE IN WHICH YOU CHOOSE . WE HAVE TO PUT A STOP TO THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . WE ALREADY PAY MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP DUES , WHY SHOULD WE PAY MORE FOR THE BADGES , AND BADGE ALBUMS?
IF YOU AGREE WITH ME...PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION !!!! WE NEED 500 NAMES FOR THEM TO RECONSIDER....I BEG OF YOU TO HELP ME STOP POGO'S INSANITY.....WHEN THIS REACHES 500...FORWARD THIS BACK TO ME , SO I CAN SEND IT TO POGo , AND STOP ALL OF THIS BEFORE IT ACTUALLY TAKES PLACE .

krispy

Quote from: Sonnenschein on May 11, 2006, 08:24:59 AM
Hello,

I just got Pogo Mail from a Member of Pogo and I was wondering if that is true and if nobody knows if anyone heard something about this !  ;:"

A BADGE BOOK WILL COST AN EXTRA 99 CENTS A MONTH , AND BADGE CHALLENGES WILL COST 1.99 , 2.99 AND 3.99 DEPENDING ON THE CHALLENGE IN WHICH YOU CHOOSE . WE HAVE TO PUT A STOP TO THIS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE . WE ALREADY PAY MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP DUES , WHY SHOULD WE PAY MORE FOR THE BADGES , AND BADGE ALBUMS?
IF YOU AGREE WITH ME...PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION !!!! WE NEED 500 NAMES FOR THEM TO RECONSIDER....I BEG OF YOU TO HELP ME STOP POGO'S INSANITY.....WHEN THIS REACHES 500...FORWARD THIS BACK TO ME , SO I CAN SEND IT TO POGo , AND STOP ALL OF THIS BEFORE IT ACTUALLY TAKES PLACE .

the only information you can officially believe about charging is if you see it on the pogo community news or official pogo pages.

if you havent seen it there, it doesnt exist yet. someone is just being a busy body right now.

ClingFree

Hello,

I beleive that rumor started a LONG time ago ... before they started "Premium Badge Books" ... and I really think thats all that it is. Dont quote me, because Pogos been known to screw us before - but I think you're safe (For a while at least)

~Ãutolovér~

Hello,

I don't believe those silly petitions, unless its from pogo.

nanners

Libra

Quote from: nanners on May 11, 2006, 08:34:53 AM
Can you say..."delete"?

Exactly, Nanners. Those petitions are as useless as forwards that promise you a million dollars.  I told everyone on my friends list I would block their emails if I got another forward or petition. 

Helen

It's not bad enough that they pass that crap around, they give Pogo ideas along the way.  ::)

Tara

I started this rumor...Gotta problem with it?   :)) :)) :)) :))

nanners

I have no problem with anything... angelic nanners

nightperson

i get them and deleted them and the person that keeps sending them deleted and block are heaven sent to me  ;:"

all-in36

ugh people and those lousy forwards...you can start anything with those!  :x

hades

Lynne

i got that in an email b4 the premium badges came out... well then the premium badges came out and it all kinda made sense. the price we pay is more than what the email stated but i think they are worth it, something extra to do. i deleted the email without sending it to anyone else  :o :-X  don't tell anyone  :))

slidecage2222

Hello,

i belive this is  TRUE.  Though im not sure if the prices are right.   pogo was working on  Make your own challenges (you could make them as hard or easy as you want ) 

I find it funny that is says  they need 500 names for them to reconsider. they got like what  100,000 to 200,000 people. Even on the low end of  100,000 people that would be  .005 %  who would sign it.  I really dont think pogo would  give a  rats #$##  what not even  1%  of the people sign something

personally i hope it does happen,  some of these challenges  i would go  nuts before i finsh and would be more then happy to pay to make them eaiser.   like  25 cents  per challenge  : )  .

pugsly™

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 12, 2006, 11:50:04 AM
Hello,

i belive this is  TRUE.  Though im not sure if the prices are right.   pogo was working on  Make your own challenges (you could make them as hard or easy as you want ) 

I find it funny that is says  they need 500 names for them to reconsider. they got like what  100,000 to 200,000 people. Even on the low end of  100,000 people that would be  .005 %  who would sign it.  I really dont think pogo would  give a  rats #$##  what not even  1%  of the people sign something

personally i hope it does happen,  some of these challenges  i would go  nuts before i finsh and would be more then happy to pay to make them eaiser.   like  25 cents  per challenge  : )  .

i with this member on it some people cannot do certain games well but pogo still picks those for a challenge

bubblegum

Quote from: pugsly on May 20, 2006, 01:28:28 PM
Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 12, 2006, 11:50:04 AM
Hello,

i with this member on it some people cannot do certain games well but pogo still picks those for a challenge

the only badges I am aware of that pogo is charging for is the premium badge books

fiz

If that's true, each  Personal Challenge will cost a quarter  :)) I don't think it is true.

slidecage2222

no i was saying i would pay 25 cents.    i doubt i would pay more then that per challenge  just to make them easier or harder

jeffy

2 challeneges a week is 26 dollars more a year i doubt i would pay and i doubt many more others would pogo would stand to lose a lot of business
in my opinion of course

hades

that would be stupid to charge per badge  :-\

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview