Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogobowl backspin help

Started by peter1980,

Previous topic - Next topic

peter1980

Hi new to forum but spent time reading. I was wondering if anyone has managed to get the auto for pogobowl set to get all, if not all but ALOT of strikes managed to config for about 1 in 3 but want more or just some tips on what the best strategy is for getting strikes? from left and spin in or centre hit etc please help want to show some idiots up.

SaintHiρρo

Hello and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here. As you may have noticed during your reading time, the auto itself is great. However, many people have asked for screen captures of what people settings are. I have experienced that while some setting might work great on one computer, it will give a different result on a different computer. My best suggestion if you feel the need to get really high scores (and only 150 is needed for a JP spin) is to keep playing with the settings. I personally don't feel the need to have anything higher than a 150 because I don't want people looking at me and questioning if I'm using an auto or not. Then again, that's my own personal opinion.

BadgeBabe

Peter1980 and anyone else who is still struggling to set Backspin,

Here's what worked well for me, good old trial and error.  ( not many errors).

On the "View Content" box on the Backspin Agent toolbar, there is a place to check " Settings". Click on it instead of " messages".

You will see 2 tabs, one is Shots to Use, the other is for Custom Shots.
Unless your goal is to create a super duper custom shot which you believe can outperform the Backspin Helper shots, then obviously you are going to want to use one or a combo of the ready to go shots numbered #1, #2, #3, #4, #5 and #6. When the boxes are checked next to the numbers, those shots will be used in sequence by the Helper agent.

I spent a lot of time yesterday watching how the auto performs on a very clean unbuggy system.
NOTE that every computer WILL be different, and also that your results may vary from room to room on Pogo.

For me, I unchecked all but one box, starting with Shot #1. I watched each one bowl game after game except for one shot which gave me 7/10 splits a lot. No sense to keep watching the train wreck onscreen.
I found that I had great results with one particular shot. It gives me either Spare tires or Strike things every shot.
For MY computer, it is shot #2.
For yours, it might be #6 or #4, who knows?

Try each one and see, and you might want to do what I have done and only use the one which gives me the highest scores consistently.
There are definitely different angles of play, speed and spin with the shots, IMO. I could see a big difference with each one separately that I had not noticed when they were ALL checked.
JMO. I realize that  some people may not want to take an hour or so to watch their auto... For me, it was worth the time.

O0 Good luck with your Bowling game!!
Get those badges. :)

CHEAT WELL. :;'

Country Lady

Very good advice.  I am off to give that a try. 
Country Lady O0

katlis2004

Thanks i am going to try your suggestions. Lisa :pp :;"

BadgeBabe

You're both very welcome. How did you do with the badge? :)

Lily

santababy8909

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview