Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

flashplayer

Started by jetstar,

Previous topic - Next topic

jetstar

why is it i can play all of pogos games but when it comes to playing pogo games to go it says i need flashplayer 8 or higher. i have flashplayer 10 something installed, so why wont it play pogo games to go help.gif

Homer

Uninstall flash player
reboot your pc
reinstall flash player

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Sugarfootin

Homer , i need the sight for Flash player. i did as you told, i deleted old one . now i cant find the sight. could you please help me .  also i bought  the poppit show to go and the  client  to play for me. but i have never ever played yet. it said i need new flash player.  if you can help me . do i play poppit to go in pogo or om windows screen?? sence i have never played . im sorry if im inconvence you. thank you .

Mayhem

Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

Homer

The poppit show can not be played from pogo. It is a downloadable game.

Sugarfootin

Homer , thank you for info  for Flash player but im not on enternetexpoler i have fox fire  .. so what do i do  now  thank you

Homer

The browser doesn't matter just reinstall flash

Sugarfootin

thank you Homer but i still cant playpoppit to go i reinstalled Flash player and it still  come up that i need to install  or up date flash player . you gave me the newest one  as above  in earlyer post i did . so thank you anyway even tho i did pay pogo and client  to play. but im still pleased to have  client for all other games. bless you  dancing16.gif

Homer

jetstar

i have reinstalled flashplayer and games but still comes up i need to update flashplayer. i have 5 to go games i cant play, but i can play flash games on pogo and pogos flash web site, but not the to go games. figure that 1 out. help.gif

Homer

C~M

Didn't we also figure out that we needed to update the Adobe Reader also for the flash games?  I think I remember some posts about that way back when.

Sugarfootin

singer.gifhi. Homer. i called E-Games and asked for my money back cuz  i could never play poppit to go ... and they dont remberse money . all sales are final .. so ill never buy a to game again. but i do enjoy  you and your  help # the clients. i read posta everyday and appreciate  them. thank you  again ( Homer ) you can slap me now if you wish  Ha  Ha  shy12.gif

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview