PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:28:20 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo Guest Passes.

Started by sniperkid,

Previous topic - Next topic

sniperkid

Hey guys, i'm new to the forums, i'm loving the site, I've been auto-ing for quite some time  O0 and I just wanted to know if anyone had any guest club pogo passes? If you do it would be very much appreciated. Thanks in Advance!!!

Please pm me if you do  :)

Thanks again

SaintHiρρo

I've used all mine up but you might want to try jumping into a room like Shuffle Bumps or Bowling and see if someone with a badge there may send you one. Just a thought.

Mary

i have passes but you can`t pm me until you have 25 posts  O0

Mary

they need to pm you the info so you can send it  O0

sniperkid

Thanks for replying guys, Is there a way to email me them, I think i made my email public. as far as rules go i dont know if I can post my email here.. But please get back to me..

thanks.

Shady Lady

You can't post email addies in the forum and make sure that the email you put in your profile is in no way connected to your Pogo account.

Quote from: sniperkid on May 11, 2006, 07:23:20 PM
Thanks for replying guys, Is there a way to email me them, I think i made my email public. as far as rules go i dont know if I can post my email here.. But please get back to me..

thanks.

Country Lady

In most case you can just go into any room on Pogo and ask if anyone has a extra guest pass.  Maybe I am over cautious, but I wouldn't send a guest pass to someone that has so few post.  Nothing against your personally, so don't take it wrong. 

Quote from: sniperkid on May 11, 2006, 07:23:20 PM
Thanks for replying guys, Is there a way to email me them, I think i made my email public. as far as rules go i don't know if I can post my email here.. But please get back to me..

thanks.

sniperkid

Thanks Guys for your help, I recieved one in my email from someone. Whoever you are I thank you very very much. I am loving the club pogo and im probably gonna buy it. Thanks Again O0

pugsly™

SouthPadreIsland

Pogo hasn't given me any guest passes in a long time.  Hmmm...wonder why?  Did they just cut down - it's been about 2 months since they stuck them on me.  :-\

clayton1966

Quote from: sniperkid on May 13, 2006, 06:08:24 PM
Thanks Guys for your help, I recieved one in my email from someone. Whoever you are I thank you very very much. I am loving the club pogo and im probably gonna buy it. Thanks Again O0

you're welcome. It's not like I need them or anything. :)
OH!! and thanks for the 2000 tokens for actually using it.

Gecko

i have 1club pogo pass left  but i don't  trust anyone that has only a few posts  on  forum   and asks for a club pogo pass,  when plenty of ppl will give u one in most pogo rooms     its not u or anyone its just the way i am theres only a handfull i really trust on here  .   :-\
post modified  for humour purposes only  by gecko at 9.am  my local time

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 15, 2006, 01:54:43 PM
i have 1 left  but i don't  trust anyone that just arrives at forum   and asks for a pass  when plenty of ppl will give u one in most rooms     its not u or anyone its just the way i am theres only a handfull i really trust on here  .   :-\

If I were to ask for a pass, would you give me one? I just posting here... I'm not a member of Pogo at all.  :))

crazy_

Quote from: SouthPadreIsland on May 14, 2006, 07:31:47 PM
Pogo hasn't given me any guest passes in a long time.  Hmmm...wonder why?  Did they just cut down - it's been about 2 months since they stuck them on me.  :-\

yeah it has been a couple of months since I got one too ... guess they are cutting back ...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview