Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

about autos

Started by men19943,

Previous topic - Next topic

men19943

hi i am new at this if you buy all the autos can club pogo tell if you are using them?

SaintHiρρo

Unless you're going into a room and saying "I'll brb, my auto is going to play for me", they won't know

TmT

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 11, 2006, 06:57:09 PM
Unless you're going into a room and saying "I'll brb, my auto is going to play for me", they won't know

Thats hilarious... but .. "true story"... when my daughter first started playin on pogo... I had her in a private room and I had to potty....I yelled out in the house.. hey.. I gotta tinkle... brb....  She typed in the private room.. go ahead.. I'll play your auto".................

She's 16... and honestly...shes an honor roll student...   ...

If I'm talkin out loud to her cuz she's in her bedroom.....(same house)....
tell me... why da heck did she type in the room, "go ahead, I'll play your auto"..........

Pogo reads private chat too!!

Yes, I stopped right then and explained to her the Basic Rules to Cheatin!!! I bout p'd myself... but it was too important .... she had to learn!!

tigereyes

Pogo won't find out about you using the autos if you don't tell anyone you're using them. And don't claim any jackpots if you do win them... pogo has logs and they will review them and find out you were using autos. That will get you banned. They are very stingy when it comes to the jackpots... so they'll do anything to avoid paying up. Also, run the autos wisely. Don't let them run for too long at a time. If you follow all these things pogo shouldn't find out about your auto use. Happy autoing!

nightperson

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 11, 2006, 07:07:04 PM

Thats hilarious... but .. "true story"... when my daughter first started playin on pogo... I had her in a private room and I had to potty....I yelled out in the house.. hey.. I gotta tinkle... brb....  She typed in the private room.. go ahead.. I'll play your auto".................

tell me... why da heck did she type in the room, "go ahead, I'll play your auto"..........

Yes, I stopped right then and explained to her the Basic Rules to Cheatin!!! I bout p'd myself... but it was too important .... she had to learn!!

oh my i hope know one reads it but  it will be ok in private rooms i let it play all night and the others i find a full room and play all night like pogo bowl im on 44 now and i let it go all night

tigereyes

Quote from: nightperson on May 11, 2006, 07:14:02 PM
Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 11, 2006, 07:07:04 PM

oh my i hope know one reads it but  it will be ok in private rooms i let it play all night and the others i find a full room and play all night like pogo bowl im on 44 now and i let it go all night

I do the same thing. I just find a full room and let it run till morning... then I refresh the game or find a new room and turn the auto on again.

tponka

I won a jackpot last summer one of those rare times I wasn't using an auto.  I claimed the prize and had the cherished badge for about two weeks.  (Oh and about a thousand stalkers.. and a barrage of emails..) They audited my account obviously, took my name off the winners' list, and took away the badge.  However, the prize award still shows up in my profile.   ;D
I don't know if it made a difference that I have been a member since near the beginning, but I got no ban whatsoever, not even the 72-hour ban.  But my advice would be to not claim

Jewel

Quote from: tponka on May 11, 2006, 07:52:35 PM
I won a jackpot last summer one of those rare times I wasn't using an auto.  I claimed the prize and had the cherished badge for about two weeks.  (Oh and about a thousand stalkers.. and a barrage of emails..) They audited my account obviously, took my name off the winners' list, and took away the badge.  However, the prize award still shows up in my profile.   ;D
I don't know if it made a difference that I have been a member since near the beginning, but I got no ban whatsoever, not even the 72-hour ban.  But my advice would be to not claim

It is too bad you didn't get to keep it...how much did you win? I have a small prize listed in my winnings and now have to answer why I don't have the prize badge to noseys.

harley89

I havent won anything but screensavers and wallpapers. If I won a Jackpot I would love to have the badge they could keep the money.

Tara

I've won almost enough wallpaper to do my house. Only problem is, none of it matchs   :-\

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 12, 2006, 03:51:22 PM
I've won almost enough wallpaper to do my house. Only problem is, none of it matchs   :-\

OMG!  Someone in PopFu just said the EXACT same thing.   :o

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 12, 2006, 03:54:19 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 12, 2006, 03:51:22 PM

OMG!  Someone in PopFu just said the EXACT same thing.   :o

I'm not even near Pop Fu, I'm in another country   :-X

Libra

Libra

(NOT PART OF THE STORY!!!)

I just posted part of the story in the "About Autos" thread!  :))  Sorry, I'm out of order, Tara, and I don't know hhere I fit in.  I'm just random here. You still love me?

(BACK TO THE REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMINK!)

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 12, 2006, 08:53:36 PM
(NOT PART OF THE STORY!!!)

I just posted part of the story in the "About Autos" thread!  :))  Sorry, I'm out of order, Tara, and I don't know hhere I fit in.  I'm just random here. You still love me?

(BACK TO THE REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAMINK!)

OMG...Your fine  and whats PROGRMINK?  lmaoooooo

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 12, 2006, 08:51:56 PM
Tastes like chicken

:o  This is where you were in the wrong thread... :)) :)) :))

Lynne

i was reading it last night and was like ok what is this "tastes like chicken" then i read lib's next post and was laughing sooo dang hard  :)) :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview