PlayBuddy
October 09, 2024, 03:21:59 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Stack'em HD : Remove 1800 animals this week! [Download Cheat]
Rainy Day Spider Solitaire HD : Clear 50 black suited sets this week! [Download Cheat]
Garden Blast : Use 68 disco balls or discoball power up combos this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Taking a screen shot?

Started by tponka,

Previous topic - Next topic

tponka

I have Corel Draw and Adobe Photoshop.  Anyone know how to take a screen shot with either of these?  Alternately, any advise on a different method of taking one?  I want to show my *two* perfect games in bowling on another board, but do not have enough experience with these programs to find the right menu.  (I want my PSP back!!)
Thanks in advance!  O0

ClingFree

Quote from: tponka on May 12, 2006, 05:16:57 AM
I have Corel Draw and Adobe Photoshop.  Anyone know how to take a screen shot with either of these?  Alternately, any advise on a different method of taking one?  I want to show my *two* perfect games in bowling on another board, but do not have enough experience with these programs to find the right menu.  (I want my PSP back!!)
Thanks in advance!  O0

I use the "Print Screen" ... Then open windows paint ... and Paste the image in there .. save it and Walaaa! Of course you'll have to do a lil work in Adobe to edit out names and stuff (You may even be able to paste it into Adobe after you print screen, but Im not sure because I dont have it)

a-dhold

print screen = whole desktop
alt + printscreen = the highlighted window

these copy it to the clipboard

then open any program that allows images  paint / word / etc  ctrl + v to paste in the image

tponka

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview