This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Snowbird Solitaire : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Bejeweled Stars : Clear 500 crystal layers this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Friday Night Game

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

If you guys want to play a fun game that doesn't require google searching or having to be sober or anything like that, I'm going to start it about 8 pm Central if I can find some people who want to play. We will use this thread to play it in.  :D

Mary

bubblegum

What are we playing?  And is the prize a trip in my home?  :)) :))

hades

Tara

Ok heres the deal on the game....Were going to do like Lib did one time by doing a story..But its going to be easier than that.  All you have to do is type 3 words..Thats it !!  It's called 3 words..  I will start it off and the next person goes. Because we are doing it like this, we are going to have to keep some kind of order in posting.  I suggest whoever wants to play sign up and then we can go in order of who posts next.  It will be fun if you guys wanna try it. Only problem is ...is everyone trying to add on at once.  Anybody have any suggestions as to how we can keep order in it?  And does anyone even want to play?  I think it would be fun.

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on May 12, 2006, 05:56:25 PM
Ok heres the deal on the game....Were going to do like Lib did one time by doing a story..But its going to be easier than that.  All you have to do is type 3 words..Thats it !!  It's called 3 words..  I will start it off and the next person goes. Because we are doing it like this, we are going to have to keep some kind of order in posting.  I suggest whoever wants to play sign up and then we can go in order of who posts next.  It will be fun if you guys wanna try it. Only problem is ...is everyone trying to add on at once.  Anybody have any suggestions as to how we can keep order in it?  And does anyone even want to play?  I think it would be fun.

I'll play ... these 3 word stories are fun!

Tara

Tara

Clingy you still want to play?  I don't guess anyone else wants to.

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on May 12, 2006, 06:13:01 PM
Clingy you still want to play?  I don't guess anyone else wants to.

Of course I'll still play! And I bet once we get started, others will see how much fun our drunk azzes are havin.

Tara

ClingFree

Libra

Tara

a goofy man

( are we quoting or just doing it?)

ClingFree

Lmao .. Okay Time OUT ... I quoted what I was replying to, just so I didnt get lost in the haze .. and who's do we follow Lib's or Tara's?    :'(

Tara

Its suppose to be only 3 words.

Just follow Libs and then I will go after you.

foxx

ClingFree

ClingFree

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview