This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Results of Friday Night Game Part 1

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Sheesh...lol   I will do Part 2 tomorrow or later or whatever it is   8)

Once upon a time there was A village that was missing and idiot  Sometime during the passing out bologna hour, there was two ugly dudes begging for a little piece of loose meat sandwich. They were so huge that a forklift was needed to give them a extra lift anytime they wanted. Suddenly out of the clear blue a policeman showed  up wearing a shirt and no underwear in a leather bannana hammock.  But he carried his handcuffs on a REALLY huge Night stick that glowed in the dark when you kissed him on the tip of his very shiny his nose that  was big as  the biggest one that I had. Which was huge and extremely abnormal and there was a little lady who looked like she had a just swallowed a fly off a meatball sub that had been stepped on and kicked under the table so the bums had to scrape the sauce that was stuck all over the his shoes and lick their fingers which actually tasted    like old fruitcake that reminded them of Christmas and the year they almost all died because the fruitcake had a razor placed there by the drunken cop whose wife was jealous because they   had hickeys on their midget tatto's and the midget was so ugly and so stinky That even my dog began to bark and growl and then he ran around the  Yard in pink fuzzy slippers and Big girl panties  that were 5 sizes too small and the elastic had frilly lace and little purple hippos dressed in  yellow beaded studs which perfectly matched the garter belt  i saw on  the bum's stinky poop that he stuck in my hair when I noticed his ugly hairy, oversized finger was pointing at the little gross pile of puke thing going up his nose And coming out naked with a goofy looking hand i was shocked poking in a eye and hurting like then i relized  what a dork and I got a big surprise that the dork  i had poked screwed everything up I was so sick of it gonna play some  but realized that it's all good i love it Except for the squirmy squealing pig

The End...OMG...lmao

Should I even attempt a preview and spell check?    I don't think so

Tara

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview