This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

The Results Of Friday Night Game Part 2

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

i need to have some fun So I decided That I would have a party And eat some chicken wings from Hooters because I Like to look at the dirty ashtrays?  Of my Ex's ugly butt hairs it was poopy But it was a emotional trip to the bathroom Really effin' nasty to clear my unwanted hairs that Kept catching my boogers omg  theres crap still stuck in my nose hair But I see something sparkly! that my ex and hes ugly And he's all up in my NOSE! So, I called the   ;:"  and got handcuffed  like my dog To a mailbox The mailbox was VICIOUS! it bit him and left holes on his shoulder with pain that he threw a boulder across the room It landed on a chocolate bar splattered mother's face LMAO and fathers kids were laughing So I killed them Dottie was pissed at bingo britches And wouldn't call bingo anymore So I cranked up some music  and got some ice cream And put on pink big girl panties that I washed at the laundry mat with real quarters but I used nickels that I stole from the soda machine outside Which was talking to the cops  ;:"   Dottie refused to allow share after she saw that crappy hair Because Dottie thought her hair was all that But she shared her eye shadow with me  so i run over to poopit and grabbed spike to shove under her chair But Spike was busy with Meep over in Sweeper getting it on In that cactus, Alien kinda way But lo and behold... dottie walked in and Meep exclaimed  Durn, I thought you might be SaintHippo! But instead it was really ME!!! meep said we can work this out with my pee pee girl  but he was lying because he was Alien with green tentacles He raced the money over to Dice Derby and placed a bet on car #2 Which was Tokies car and it was going in reverse. I could not let Meep win the bet so I entered my car aka my house I sold your house on Ebay to have money to play Texas Hold Em... Dotties  big glass,s fell off landed on tokies  lap  lucky it wasnt her top Dottie started throwing balls at the players who shared bingos which scared meep and spike so bad they ran for cover when all of the sudden bowling balls were flying everywhere !!! so I took another shot of whisky and thought to myself I wonder if people are reading this and thinking we are fruitcakes that was it  she done her dash  trying to take over my bowling with her trash  i poked her in the  eye  and  let all the turkeys fly  she shot out of the bowls like a bullett yelling WTG WTG  and every one lived happily ever after 
THE    END

Good gawd...What a mess.... No previewing or spellchecking this either.

Oops Heres the first part we did but we were messing up to bad

once i saw this open door soo I got scared and ran To the corner store, which was CLOSED! and I got so mad I pulled almost every hair out of my head. So I decided I would drive to buy some rogaine at the drug store. They were out of the pills so i decided to buy a hat from the man on the corner. who turned out to be a clown with hatred of mimes But he didn't care because the only thing he was intersted in was...
glowed in the dark, but somehow the glow was not matching!  even didn't match anything he owned when i looked closley were ladies shoes With really high heels!  So he went to Target and ... stomped my way up the aisles swinging my hips...because hips don't lie...lol
and  i dropped my wallet but was scared to bend over to pick it up
and then I bought a hammer cuz I locked my keys in

The End...

nanners

Tara

Nanners if this is what your talking about...This is just all of Part 2 story combined.

nanners

I think your game went over well.. I couldn't think that fast to put up 3 words..

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview