PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:51:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Which word whomp is better?

Started by xxpixiexx,

Previous topic - Next topic

xxpixiexx

Hey all, I am new these forums...actually I am new to any forums as I dont do a lot of surfing and posting, My name is PixieGirl.  Just wanted to ask your opinion as to which of the word whomp autos you think is better.  I am also new to using the autos so I dont know which ones will be more lucrative for me....see, I am a high stakes poker attic and I am losing my tokens fast lol, so I need to build some more up...funny thing, I got to over 400k tokens yesterday...and lost about 120k today LOL...I have such a bad habit.  Anywho, I gotta try to build my tokens back up to feed my addiction :)

Smile
Pixie Girl
;::

Tara

Hi Pixie. Welcome to the forum.. For Word Whomp you would want to use Whompster in my opinon. Its a great auto. In fact I just finished the game last week. The Qwerty is another awesome auto for making tokens.  Quick Quack isn't bad either.

ClingFree

I agree with Tara .. Whompster is the bomb ... Qwerty is a great token maker for over night .. Just to add one thing - Make sure you try em first so you know they work for you before you buy em!

Helen

Quote from: xxpixiexx on May 04, 2006, 07:33:29 PM
Hey all, I am new these forums...actually I am new to any forums as I dont do a lot of surfing and posting, My name is PixieGirl.  Just wanted to ask your opinion as to which of the word whomp autos you think is better.  I am also new to using the autos so I dont know which ones will be more lucrative for me....see, I am a high stakes poker attic and I am losing my tokens fast lol, so I need to build some more up...funny thing, I got to over 400k tokens yesterday...and lost about 120k today LOL...I have such a bad habit.  Anywho, I gotta try to build my tokens back up to feed my addiction :)

Smile
Pixie Girl

Hi Pixie and welcome to the forum. Good luck earning tokens in other games so you can feed your addiction in poker!!

hades

Julie

Quote from: xxpixiexx on May 04, 2006, 07:33:29 PM
Hey all, I am new these forums...actually I am new to any forums as I dont do a lot of surfing and posting, My name is PixieGirl.  Just wanted to ask your opinion as to which of the word womp autos you think is better.  I am also new to using the autos so I dont know which ones will be more lucrative for me....see, I am a high stakes poker attic and I am losing my tokens fast lol, so I need to build some more up...funny thing, I got to over 400k tokens yesterday...and lost about 120k today LOL...I have such a bad habit.  Anywho, I gotta try to build my tokens back up to feed my addiction :)

Smile
Pixie Girl
Hi & welcome :) Turbo 21 is also good for fast tokies.  A game of Turbo 21 is over in seconds, it's amazing how many tokies you can rack up just playing for a few hours each day ;)
Some further reading from a recent thread...
http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,24144.0.html
The general consensus being that word whomp (whompster) qwerty and turbo 21 are all great for fast tokies and for getting back those tokies you're losing in poker, quick O0

mog

i use whomper v2.4. if you r looking 4 tokens + badges, then lottso would be good too. token wise, turbotwister doesn't seem to win a lot imo.

zeboo

krispy

Mary

zzigzzag

xxpixiexx

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone, I so appreciate your input.  I definitly have to feed that poker addiction LOL.  You guys are great, thanks so much!!!
Smile
PixieGirl
:)

hades

welcome..and you should like it more after you get more used to it.  :)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview