Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Rainy Day Spider ... Update coming?

Started by Fitzkarin,

Previous topic - Next topic

Fitzkarin

As everyone knows by now, the good ole boyz at Pogo have added a little "Game Tips" pop-up to Rainy Day Spider.

The question I have is this ... since our autos don't recognize the "Game Tips" screen to clear it ... will we be seeing an update anytime soon to by-pass the screen?

Thanks!

Lynne

Lynne

Spider "Game Tips" ... pain!
« on: Today at 12:12:31 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm guessing the good folks at Pogo did this for a reason ... and I'm pretty sure we all know it wasn't to "Help Out" with playing the game.

The question is ... since they don't seem to go away ... and the Spider Auto doesn't recognize the pop-up to close it ... what are you guys doing to get around

seems like almost the same thing to me

wattsmyname

orion42

hi fitz try using internet explorer  it does not stick when game tip pops up
it was sticking for me and i switched to ie and worked without a hitch :;'

orion42 ;::

have fun

stewieG

ive tried fire and ie i just watch it till the tips go away after 4 or 5 games no biggie

KK

HELP
I have tried both rainy day programs...both freak out and stop. any hints on this this?

Homer

Quote from: KK on May 16, 2006, 10:49:15 PM
HELP
I have tried both rainy day programs...both freak out and stop. any hints on this this?

More info is needed. Answer the questions below.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

KK

1) Windows XP
2) AOHell
3) 32 bit
4) not sure
5) Java 2 platform 1.5.0
6) ummm..not sure what you mean
7) ditto
8) program either stops completely..or I get a continuous "new game" loop

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: KK on May 17, 2006, 07:21:46 PM
1) Windows XP
2) AOHell
3) 32 bit
4) not sure
5) Java 2 platform 1.5.0
6) ummm..not sure what you mean
7) ditto
8) program either stops completely..or I get a continuous "new game" loop

Ok, try running the auto from IE or Firefox and make sure you screen size is set to 1024x768 (you can right click on your desktop, go to Properties, choose the "Settings" tab and make sure it's that size). Also #7, agent is the name of the auto & #8 is the version of the auto (ie: version 2.1). Hope this helps. Cheers.

BadgeBabe

I tried running Spider Fighter last night. It will do easy games, but takes about an hour to do 4 " regular" games, and restarts about half of what it starts and cannot finish.

I think it would be much more versatile for players to have the option to turn on the " use free cells and free column". Most of the time, I don't care WHERE the cards go as long as the Helper wins the games. On a level above " Easy", this is sometimes impossible without the extra columns/ spaces.

I guess I am going to have to do the rest of this horrid game's ranks by hand. I can do it much better and faster than Spider Fighter, and that makes me sad for the Auto.  :))

I hope BH WILL update Spider Fighter nx the cheat for the stupid Perfect Pair Solitaire game too when they have a bit of time. Neither one of these work well enough to waste the time it takes for the Autos to struggle, start over, lose games, etc...
I'm saving the darned Matchmaker thing for last, hoping it will get an update. Drives me nuts to see available moves which the program misses time after time.

That said, everything else is getting much much more reliable and " hands off" playable. Love what BH has done with several Helper Agents lately!!!

orion42

hi fitz that tip box only comes up 3 or 4 times and that is it so i geuss you can just click past the 3 or 4 times
and then your on your way through ranks good luck

orion42 ;::

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview