PlayBuddy
September 10, 2024, 10:15:11 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Merge Academy : Complete 20 orders this week! [Download Cheat]
Snowbird Solitaire : Make 260 streaks this week! [Download Cheat]
Payday Freecell HD : Place 300 cards in the foundation stacks this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Tara, Congratulations on your 5000th Post!!!!

Started by SaintHiρρo,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: Bailey on May 10, 2006, 04:07:08 PM
WTG Tara, keep it up, love reading ur posts! They make me gigglesnort (tm cling)

LOL.... Thanks 

Clingy has everyone gigglesnorting !!

lostinpogoland

wtg Tara  tell homer you deserve extra peanuts to celebrate  all i got to give you is fish :;":D

TmT

Hmmm.. Congratz!!... Now last week u made 4000... this week 5000.. ok.. I'm congratulatin u early for next week's 6000th post  :))  :)) Ms Chatty Kathy... chatz her arse off....

You need to find something else to do with your fingers and keyboard<gigglin>

Libra

Quote from: BluRaven on May 10, 2006, 07:07:46 AM
wtg chatter box

LMAO!  I was thinking more on the lines of a chatty Parrot

I love Homer, do you love me? circle yes or no.  I'm hungover.  Who's got food?  I love Katharine.  Everybody sucks. I want Lib's ma.  What's for breakfast? Oh Good Gawd!  Where's Homer? Has anyone seen my sexy hunk of meat boyfriend? I'm skrunk.  What's for lunch?  Homer, will you fix my siggy? I don't share bingos. When's dinner?  Has anyone seen Homer? I don't want a stern talking to. I'm going to go sit in the corner.  I'm hungry.  Where is everybody?  Homer, will you feed me?   Here's my easy chicken parm recipe. Oh good gawd.  Where's Foxx, Cling, Blu, Hippo, Lib?  Is it lunch time yet?  Homer, give me a hug.  It's pee pee time.  blah blah blah blah yadda yadda blah HOMER blah blah blah FOOD blah blah yadda HOMER blah blah blah HOMERFOOD blah blah blah yadda yadda blah.

LMAO!  I'm just kidding, woman. You know I  <3 you!

Tara

Quote from: lostinpogoland on May 10, 2006, 04:28:30 PM
wtg Tara  tell homer you deserve extra peanuts to celebrate  all i got to give you is fish :;":D

LOL...Thanks for the fishy... Homers constantly shoving those peanuts in, I don't know if I could handle anymore !!

Quote from: Tokenstokenstokens on May 10, 2006, 04:43:30 PM
Hmmm.. Congratz!!... Now last week u made 4000... this week 5000.. ok.. I'm congratulatin u early for next week's 6000th post  :))  :)) Ms Chatty Kathy... chatz her arse off....

You need to find something else to do with your fingers and keyboard<gigglin>

LOL...Well.....Ummmm....My fingers huh?  :)) :)) :))  Thanks Tokens !!

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 10, 2006, 04:57:45 PM
wtg chatter box

I love Homer, do you love me? circle yes or no.  I'm hungover.  Who's got food?  I love Katharine.  Everybody sucks. I want Lib's ma.  What's for breakfast? Oh Good Gawd!  Where's Homer? Has anyone seen my sexy hunk of meat boyfriend? I'm skrunk.  What's for lunch?  Homer, will you fix my siggy? I don't share bingos. When's dinner?  Has anyone seen Homer? I don't want a stern talking to. I'm going to go sit in the corner.  I'm hungry.  Where is everybody?  Homer, will you feed me?   Here's my easy chicken parm recipe. Oh good gawd.  Where's Foxx, Cling, Blu, Hippo, Lib?  Is it lunch time yet?  Homer, give me a hug.  It's pee pee time.  blah blah blah blah yadda yadda blah HOMER blah blah blah FOOD blah blah yadda HOMER blah blah blah HOMERFOOD blah blah blah yadda yadda blah.

Lib you seen Homer?   :)) :)) :)) :))

Yeah I know you love me who doesn't?  Oh wait I better retract that statement  :P

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 05:22:04 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 10, 2006, 04:57:45 PM
wtg chatter box

Lib you seen Homer?   :)) :)) :)) :))

Yeah I know you love me who doesn't?  Oh wait I better retract that statement  :P

I know a couple of people, but they don't matter.  :-*

Gecko

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 10, 2006, 01:46:35 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 10, 2006, 01:19:22 PM
Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 10, 2006, 01:15:58 PM
wtg chatter box

Gawd, the strangest things (Tara's 5000th post...B-day questions) bring you outta your bowling coma, huh?
:;'

LOL  It makes me not even want to do those badges.  Hes been planted over there about 2 weeks non stop now?

I can't get in to that game.  Too many wtg's and crap. 

I was playing Lottso the other day, and some dude with about 100,000 tokens won three games in a row, everyone of course was WTGing all to hell and the dude was not saying the obligatory TY TY TY TY TY TY TY... So, of course, someone says, "he must be autoing."  Well, They go on and on and on about the dude using an auto.  I finally, as I always do, had to say something.  I said, yanno, the dude only has 100,000 tokens.  I would certainly hope that an auto would warrant a few more tokens than that, secondly maybe the dude just doesn't chat.  I told them I keep my chat off sometimes and I certainly hope I never get accused of cheating because I didn't say TY a million times after I won a game.  So, the next round, I won, and, of course, everyone said WTG!!!!  I said NADA!  Eff them.  IDIOTS!  And yanno what else?  My b-friend doesn't know how to type.  It would take him a YEAR to type wtg.  I've decided I'm never saying wtg or ty ever again.  I'm boycotting those letters.  I'm taking them offa my keyboard. 

I hate everybody and I want Lib's mommy. 

WTG   . GG   VGG    ,   :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) didnt u just know the gecko had to say that to you
btw stay tuned i'm going to  do i post 4 advice   about the  sex manic of a women thats stalking me lol its true  i 'll post when i'm rested cause  i really do need help/advice   
no joke  .

Tara

Quote from: nanners on May 11, 2006, 04:37:45 AM
congrats tata..tara..  ;::

:o  lmao  ...Your welcome Nannters  :)) :))  Isn't that your evil twin sister?   :P

nanners

uh huh..and it looks like i ''really' have one these days  :))

Tara

Quote from: nanners on May 11, 2006, 09:30:08 AM
uh huh..and it looks like i ''really' have one these days  :))

What a lovely day...I'm so happy !!!   I could shout to the world on the highest roof top !!!!

nightperson

Lynne

been raining here for like 4 days today doesnt look so bad but it did rain over night... BTW congrats on your 5000th post

Sweet_Karamel

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview