PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:54:13 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

My family needs your prayers please

Started by SexySagittarian,

Previous topic - Next topic

crankycook

Pogoslave, My prayers are with you and your family, it may not seem like it know, but you will be where you need to be, when the time comes.((((((((((pogo))))))))))

justahumping

Pogoslave.  I am so very sorry that you are going through all of this right now.  I am waiting on surgery on my back again, (this will be number three for me) and I will tell you this, the doctors told my family back in 1988 that I had maybe 3 hours to live a few times times..... That was 18 years ago and I am still here..... I have a broke back and my lungs are not working very good is the reason for my upcoming surgery. BUT, I will tell you this. Keep praying and please know that I will be praying for you and your family. Please keep us up to date on how your mother is doing.   <3

SexySagittarian

TY Justa and Cranky for the prayers and words of encouragement.

Mary

my prayers are with you and your family pogoslave may god be with you  :(

Kelly

Just got caught up on some posts and PogoSlave You and your Mom and daughters are all in my prayers....I pray God sends a message to you and guides you thru this.....I know he will because everything is part of his plan...You sound like a very strong person and I am thinking you raised some strong daughters too...Keep the faith and God Bless....Keep us posted!!

SexySagittarian

TY Mama and KS   I hope to have an update to post tomorrow.

zeboo

you will be in our prayers, God Bless you and your family

TreeFroglvr76

i will keep you in my prayers. remember to take care of yourself as well as others. don't give up the fight. :;'

SexySagittarian

TY Zeboo and Treefrog. There is not a lot of progress to report but my Mom is feeling stronger and is getting up for a little while each day now and sitting in "her " chair in the living room to entertain her visitors. She is still weak but is feeding herself and walks herself from the bedroom to the livingroom and back. We are try to talk her into moving into my brothers house because she really can't live on her own. She hasn't agreed yet but we're hoping to change her mind in the next few weeks. The doctors don't think she'll last that long but Mom thinks otherwise...I'm betting on Mom. Thank you all again for you prayers and words of encouragement. I will continue to keep you posted.   Ginger

Shady Lady

pugsly™

wow! this made me stop n think of how my own probs are soo piddly compared to some but thats not why i writing this post i want to tell pogo slave you are in my prayers i have faith your mom will pull through this just hang in there

krispy

i am not a person of prayer, however, i will keep good thoughts for you, if that means anything.

SexySagittarian

TY Shady Pugsly and Krispy. I haven't been on in the past couple of days because in trying to keep up with all that is going on with my family I forgot to take care of myself. I am a severe diabetic with blood sugars that normally run in the mid 300's. I take 5 shots of insulin a day in hopes of getting my diabetes under control. I seem to have forgotten to feed myself the past few weeks with taking care of Mom and worrying about my daughters. I found myself in the hospital for a couple days because my sugar had gotten so low it caused me to pass out in the grocery store. Thank God I wasn't driving! I came home today, to find that my favorite Aunt had a stroke last night and died this morning. I don't normally air my family problems outside of the family but lately they have become so overwhelming that I feel if I don's speak them or post them my head will surely burst. Since my family is in as much pain as I am right now I need to vent here. I am so very sad.... Thank you all for being here and for your prayers. Ginger

Gecko

Quote from: PogoSlave on May 20, 2006, 09:33:25 PM
TY Shady Pugsly and Krispy. I haven't been on in the past couple of days because in trying to keep up with all that is going on with my family I forgot to take care of myself. I am a severe diabetic with blood sugars that normally run in the mid 300's. I take 5 shots of insulin a day in hopes of getting my diabetes under control. I seem to have forgotten to feed myself the past few weeks with taking care of Mom and worrying about my daughters. I found myself in the hospital for a couple days because my sugar had gotten so low it caused me to pass out in the grocery store. Thank God I wasn't driving! I came home today, to find that my favorite Aunt had a stroke last night and died this morning. I don't normally air my family problems outside of the family but lately they have become so overwhelming that I feel if I don's speak them or post them my head will surely burst. Since my family is in as much pain as I am right now I need to vent here. I am so very sad.... Thank you all for being here and for your prayers. Ginger
please i know its very very hard  but try to look after yourself as well  otherwise you will be no help to anyone  you'll end up another problem  and you know you don't need that   my love prayers and heart goes out to you and your family 
((((((((((((((HUSSSSSSS)))))))))))))))))))))))))
Love and kiss,s to you and all  :-*  :-*  :-*  

krispy

ginger: having been through some pretty tough times also, it is important you grab the strongest person you know to confide in, whomever, wherever they may be. when i was in the middle of my treatments for cancer (it was a last option for me) my b/f stuck with me whenever i felt overwhelmed. i held on like there was no tomorrow. as a result, i am much stronger inside and we have a powerful relationship. the good news is remission is mine!!! and all the times i needed someone to talk to, he was there. find your rock. it will keep you safe, no matter what the outcome.

justahumping

TY Shady Pugsly and Krispy. I haven't been on in the past couple of days because in trying to keep up with all that is going on with my family I forg**** take care of myself. I am a severe diabetic with blood sugars that normally run in the mid 300's. I take 5 shots of insulin a day in hopes of getting my diabetes under control. I seem to have forgotten to feed myself the past few weeks with taking care of Mom and worrying about my daughters. I found myself in the hospital for a couple days because my sugar had gotten so low it caused me to pass out in the grocery store. Thank God I wasn't driving! I came home today, to find that my favorite Aunt had a stroke last night and died this morning. I don't normally air my family problems outside of the family but lately they have become so overwhelming that I feel if I don's speak them or post them my head will surely burst. Since my family is in as much pain as I am right now I need to vent here. I am so very sad.... Thank you all for being here and for your prayers. Ginger

I am so very glad to hear this about your Mother. BUT...... PLEASE be sure and take care of your self as well.  Thank God that you are doing better tho? I hope so anyways. If you need anyone to talk to in pogo, pm me and I will tell you my user name.  I am on most of the time with nothing to do anyways.  Take care and God Bless.....

SexySagittarian

Thank you  Gecko, I am trying to take better care of myself. Krispy, I am looking for my rock. Meanwhile, I appreciate everyone here's words of encouragement. Thank you too Justahumping, I sent you a PM.

Kelly

Pogoslave please take care of yourself sweety....my mom is diabetic too for a long time now ....so I know about it somewhat.....please be careful....im so glad you are better now....I feel so bad I wish there was more I could do for you....your in my prayers along with your family!!!

nightperson

pogoslave please take care of yourself hun if there is anything i can do please pm me ok my prayer are with you :-*

SexySagittarian

TY KS Art and Night person. My mom is still very weak but continues to insist that she will get better. My eldest daughter remains inconsolable as she grieves for the little girl that she had for such a short time. We buried my Aunt yesterday, (she's in a crypt near Patsy Cline). And, my youngest daughters brain surgery was finally scheduled yesterday for June 16,2006. Although I am hesitant to leave my Mom now, my daughter will need someone to take care of her after her surgery for a month. I purchased Plane tickets today to be with her for six weeks. I pray that she will make it through her surgery with no complications and that my mom will be waiting here for me when I return.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview