PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:46:03 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

72 ban lmao

Started by Blu,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

I'm always up way before 6 a.m..every day..

Gecko

Quote from: nanners on May 15, 2006, 02:41:27 PM
I'm always up way before 6 a.m..every day..
:o    ur not milking cows are u   :oo      what rank are u in bowls now nanners   last time u was at 3 and going nowhere  fast   :-*   

nanners

I am at rank 8 at the present time..which is 6:00 pm :D

Lynne

wtg nanners im only at 5

Gecko

Quote from: nanners on May 15, 2006, 02:56:18 PM
I am at rank 8 at the present time..which is 6:00 pm :D
wow  ur flying  lol     :-*   :-*   new ball and badge soon  4u   O0

hades

yes youll be picking up a badge soon  :P

and what i do is i put a few random smileys in the room and they never bother me or try saying anything  :D

nanners

almost to 10 now....hold me back  :))

hades

at this rate youll be done in no time  :P

nanners

I'll get there..1 pin at a time...

Gecko

Quote from: nanners on May 15, 2006, 05:19:01 PM
I'll get there..1 pin at a time...
congratulations nanners  on  Ur  new rank and to think Ur one of the lucky ones that hasn't bean  called a cheat/auto user  or  got any of those new NT,s and   WTG,s  after each strike  :D   :-*    :-* :-*

Tara

Gecko, I think you need to stay out of Bingo and Bowls, you get in too much trouble !!

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on May 15, 2006, 07:24:06 PM
Gecko, I think you need to stay out of Bingo and Bowls, you get in too much trouble !!
i know  :)) :))  and i need my arse smacked as well    >:D  :-*   

BadgeBabe

OK, I admit I haven't read all 4 pages.. Got mad after the first 2 and a half. Now I have graduated to furious!!! >:( >:( >:(
You definitely have something to say to them and hard copy proof to back it up!!

Here's the very simple truth about THEIR SITE RULES that I would HIT THEIR TECHIE BUTTS WITH:

" Please explain how, IF it is against your TOS to give out personal info, your own creation and support of POGO MINIS can and does simultaneously exist. Especially considering the types of  INFORMATION BLANKS you have permanently provided, including SEX, AGE, LOCATION, and RELATIONSHIP STATUS".

I think a good case can be made that Minis were created for members of the Pogo community to KNOW personal things about other members. Otherwise, the data spaces would be full of things like: Which planet is your favorite?Pepsi or Coke?  What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? with no spaces for any personal info, just a multiple choice dropdown menu. OR, more sensible, NO Pogo minis at ALL.

I would state all kinds of conflicts in TOS with their 72 hour suspension and their STOOPID MINI PROFILES.
Of course, you probably should get all personal stuff off your profile if you can first. Not sure if you can even access you Mini profile during a 72 hour " sit in the corner time out".

Mine now has NO identifying info, but almost everyone else's does in one way or another.
Mine does say that I have chosen not to chat or accept mail from Pogo users due to an unfortunate incident in the past, so please do not be upset if I do not reply to a win or a comment with a " WTG", " TY", or other salutation.
There is no truly unfortunate incident per se except getting PMs and it goofing up my autos. I just can't tolerate the people who start talking about all the sorrow, low life friends and spouses, and various dying people ( including themselves)  when I am trying to cheat really well and am paying attention to the PC screen.

You fight this, get your time back, and get a really nice comp of a free month or something for all of your time and long distance phone calls if you can.  O0 O0

Gecko

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 15, 2006, 09:29:28 PM
OK, I admit I haven't read all 4 pages.. Got mad after the first 2 and a half. Now I have graduated to furious!!! >:( >:( >:(
You definitely have something to say to them and hard copy proof to back it up!!

Here's the very simple truth about THEIR SITE RULES that I would HIT THEIR TECHIE BUTTS WITH:

" Please explain how, IF it is against your TOS to give out personal info, your own creation and support of POGO MINIS can and does simultaneously exist. Especially considering the types of  INFORMATION BLANKS you have permanently provided, including SEX, AGE, LOCATION, and RELATIONSHIP STATUS".

I think a good case can be made that Minis were created for members of the Pogo community to KNOW personal things about other members. Otherwise, the data spaces would be full of things like: Which planet is your favorite?Pepsi or Coke?  What is your favorite flavor of ice cream? with no spaces for any personal info, just a multiple choice dropdown menu. OR, more sensible, NO Pogo minis at ALL.

I would state all kinds of conflicts in TOS with their 72 hour suspension and their STOOPID MINI PROFILES.
Of course, you probably should get all personal stuff off your profile if you can first. Not sure if you can even access you Mini profile during a 72 hour " sit in the corner time out".

Mine now has NO identifying info, but almost everyone else's does in one way or another.
Mine does say that I have chosen not to chat or accept mail from Pogo users due to an unfortunate incident in the past, so please do not be upset if I do not reply to a win or a comment with a " WTG", " TY", or other salutation.
There is no truly unfortunate incident per se except getting PMs and it goofing up my autos. I just can't tolerate the people who start talking about all the sorrow, low life friends and spouses, and various dying people ( including themselves)  when I am trying to cheat really well and am paying attention to the PC screen.

You fight this, get your time back, and get a really nice comp of a free month or something for all of your time and long distance phone calls if you can.  O0 O0

and also isn't  giving your age sex And location out in open chat a violation of TOS   because your giving out personal infomation  in open chat  .   so next time u see a ASL  say i cant it violates pogo,s TOS and i don;t want to get banned for giving you personal info. maybe we should remove it from our profiles and write this "due to pogo,s TOS  no info about me can be put here "  .

hades

and what do you do if they "play dumb" back? lol

BadgeBabe

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 15, 2006, 09:43:55 PM
Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 15, 2006, 09:29:28 PM

and also isn't  giving your age sex And location out in open chat a violation of TOS   because your giving out personal infomation  in open chat  .   so next time u see a ASL  say i cant it violates pogo,s TOS and i don;t want to get banned for giving you personal info. maybe we should remove it from our profiles and write this "due to pogo,s TOS  no info about me can be put here "  .

Yeah, Gecko,
That's exactly what I am saying. It's the largest contradiction in a TOS that I have ever seen anywhere.
You're a sweetie!! :)

;::

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on May 15, 2006, 07:24:06 PM
i feel special now with you sweetie Tara watching out for my welfare on pogo    :-*  watch out homer Ur competition has arrived   :)) :))   i got bigger peanuts to feed her  ;)   :P

Country Lady

Yet more TOS :)) :)) :))

You will not exploit any bug in the Service or in any EA product to gain unfair advantage in the game and you will not communicate the existence of any such bug (either directly or through the public posting) to any other user of the Service. ยท
:)) :))

Country Lady

I had never read all of the TOS before tonight.  After reading it, I went and cleaned out my profile.  If you can't give any personal information in chat, I sure as heck don't want it in my profile.

I vote that they do away with public chat all together and solve a whole lot of problems.  :)) :))

hades

theyre ban happy idiots.thats why