PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:54:44 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

72 ban lmao

Started by Blu,

Previous topic - Next topic

Blu

I got a 72 ban for
Violation: Disclosing Personal information

I gave out my email in a room. wtf? Dumbest rule ever.

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on May 13, 2006, 06:54:52 PM
I got a 72 ban for
Violation: Disclosing Personal information

I gave out my email in a room. wtf? Dumbest rule ever.

OMG Are you serious?   Do you want a guest pass? 

C~M

well, I got the dreaded 72 hour ban for impersonating a Pogo / EA Employee and all I did was type in chat word for word what Pogo had posted about a game in the help section to someone who wanted to know what was wrong with that game...lmao...I fought it with them and got my 3 days credited back that I lost and also had the flag they put on my account removed.

Blu

I'm fighting this stupid effin ban!

SaintHiρρo

Lets see: He gets a perfect game in bowling... nothing happens. He finishes the game thanks to his uncle Otto... nothing happens. He gives out his own email address.... WHAM! You're banned! Note to self: never give out my email address but run my auto all day and night long with nothing to worry about.  :))

Well, we know Blu will be more active here than he has been the last few days!

Blu

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 13, 2006, 07:13:17 PM
Lets see: He gets a perfect game in bowling... nothing happens. He finishes the game thanks to his uncle Otto... nothing happens. He gives out his own email address.... WHAM! You're banned! Note to self: never give out my email address but run my auto all day and night long with nothing to worry about.  :))

lmao...so true. I'll hit 1,000 posts tomorrow lol

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on May 13, 2006, 07:27:56 PM

Or work on my bowling badges...lmao   I'm just kidding.  Your welcome to my other club name if you want to be a girl for 72 hours?  :))

Oh crap nevermind you might get me banned... :P  Just kidding.

You know what though..I remember when I played in the same room in Euchre for 3 friggen years we always gave out our addys and all that  crap.  I can't believe its against Pogo rules and I wonder why?  Who friggen cares..You can post your addy in your profile.

Blu

Quote from: Tara on May 13, 2006, 07:34:02 PM

Or work on my bowling badges...lmao   I'm just kidding.  Your welcome to my other club name if you want to be a girl for 72 hours?  :))
Tempting! hmmm lol. I always have my pool names to play on. ty tho

Gecko

Quote from: BluRaven on May 13, 2006, 07:37:20 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 13, 2006, 07:34:02 PM

Tempting! hmmm lol. I always have my pool names to play on. ty tho

>:D  >:D  so if i ask some bingo ppl there email addys cause i have a pic to send them   would that meen i could get 72 hrs of peace from em  if they put it out  ?  >:D  >:D  >:D

hades

you should fight that ban...its so stupid  ::)

Julie

Quote from: jim1975 on May 13, 2006, 11:08:23 PM
:)) :)) I got banned for asking someone to come to my table in lobby :)) :)) :)) pogo will ban for anything. Best to never talk in pogochat because the dumbest thing u may get banned. I sent a email to pogo and did get my 3 days back.
Are you serious?? That's ridiculous ???

nanners

Stupid ban.. I"ve seen lots of people giving addy's.. Pogo must of been having a bad day..

harley89

It is stupid I spent alot of time in tripeaks finishing the ranks and they were always giving out emails in the chat. Looks like you just got into Pogos range. Me I stay way below the Pogo radar. So far I have been lucky O0

hades

maybe either someone didnt get any or just got bored and decided ah well lets ban em.

zeboo

If everyone got together and banned Pogo for 72 hours maybe they would stop and think about the stupid stuff they do   :))

Mary

ea has added new rules to there terms etc and they do say no info is to be given out in chat etc so some people have nothing better to do then to turn someone in for anything.. you can`t even talk to someone about helpin with badges either  >:(

Tara

So the best thing it seems to do is 

hades

my friend was saying in a room he got some last night and he got reported.didnt get a ban but he got a warning from pogo about it...sad  :-\

bubblegum

Quote from: hades on May 14, 2006, 02:04:09 PM
my friend was saying in a room he got some last night and he got reported.didnt get a ban but he got a warning from pogo about it...sad  :-\

I once got a warning for telling a friend that the play waiting for godot was about 2 men waiting on a mountain for god.  pogo sent me a warning saying I souldn't talk about religion in public chat

justahumping

ok, what will pogo do if they figure out that if you add yahoo.com to my user name that is my email add? well, on one of my accounts that is.  :))