PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:13:51 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

72 ban lmao

Started by Blu,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

you know i was chattin one day with someone whom i known since i was a kid she would never report me i don't know whom did though all i did was say bite my azz in those words and exact typing i got the ol ban for 72 hours :(

Blu

According to the idiots at TOS, as stated on the site:

we strongly encourage you not to disclose any personal information about yourself in your public communications on our Service. EA is not responsible for information that you choose to communicate to other users on the Service, or for the actions of other users.

So that says..."Hey, we don't think you should give info out, but if you do...we aren't liable."
WTF?

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on May 14, 2006, 05:36:29 PM

we strongly encourage you not to disclose any personal information about yourself in your public communications on our Service. EA is not responsible for information that you choose to communicate to other users on the Service, or for the actions of other users.

So that says..."Hey, we don't think you should give info out, but if you do...we aren't liable."
WTF?

So you get banned for using your own judgement?

Blu

Quote from: Tara on May 14, 2006, 05:38:33 PM
Quote from: BluRaven on May 14, 2006, 05:36:29 PM

WTF?

So you get banned for using your own judgement?

That's what I think. Azz munchers at TOS.

hades

thats plain stupid.theyll ban over anything...you should call them an bitch them out  ;D

Carol

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 14, 2006, 06:13:49 AM
It is stupid I spent alot of time in tripeaks finishing the ranks and they were always giving out emails in the chat. Looks like you just got into Pogos range. Me I stay way below the Pogo radar. So far I have been lucky O0

Wow this is crazy! I see people giving out their e-mail addys all the time in lots of games for pic trading. So sorry this happened to you Blu. I am with you Spirit, I try to fly well below the radar lol.  >:D

Mr. Scandalous

well, you all probably know how those kids in Checkers are always begging to cyber and stuff... well, I commented on it and I was banned for few months and fought it and they re-opened my account, I was still charged for my renewed subscription to Club Pogo even during the ban, so ended up dishing out an extra $30 for nothing at the time

crazy_

obviously some people have nuttin better to do than to sit and wait for what they "feel" is an infraction of the TOS and report that to pogo......  Tara is right... best thing to do is just not talk.  I may put that in my profile... due to constraints to what can and can not be said in chat, I have my chat turned off to avoid suspension. :oo

Tara

Quote from: crazy_ on May 15, 2006, 05:52:09 AM
obviously some people have nuttin better to do than to sit and wait for what they "feel" is an infraction of the TOS and report that to pogo......  Tara is right... best thing to do is just not talk.  I may put that in my profile... due to constraints to what can and can not be said in chat, I have my chat turned off to avoid suspension. :oo

Excellent idea for your profile crazy. I may steal that myself. O0

Blu

Quote from: Tara on May 15, 2006, 06:08:40 AM

I'm gonna use that, too. ty crazy

P.S. gm tara  :-*

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on May 15, 2006, 06:13:10 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 15, 2006, 06:08:40 AM

I'm gonna use that, too. ty crazy

P.S. gm tara  :-*

Yep thanks Crazy.

Mornin Blu

nanners

good idea..gmorning everyone..

Gecko

ni ni  alll   btw nanners after u left i got a 258   and  not i single NT or WTG     u done good 
in there    :-*       

nanners

Thank you Gecko I just played another game and didn't even make the 150..go figure  :))

harley89

Maybe I will add "on the advice of my attorney,psychiatrist and parole officer I will not chat. I hated the mental hospital and prison"

Lynne

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 15, 2006, 08:02:00 AM
Maybe I will add "on the advice of my attorney,psychiatrist and parole officer I will not chat. I hated the mental hospital and prison"

lol  :)) :)) good one

Fluffy756

I have seens poeple give out there phone number and email address to people in the chat and they ban you for that. They are nuts with these rules.

fluffy <3

Gecko

Quote from: nanners on May 15, 2006, 07:39:24 AM
Thank you Gecko I just played another game and didn't even make the 150..go figure  :))
I'm  sure u will average around 200  although I'm not sure on this  its either the new after 20 rank ball or Pogo's  doing something to stop us getting all high scores  ,  I'll try it on OP,S Sn later  to see if its ball or pogo  BTW nanners  i close on fell off chair here  when i first went into room  u was in i got a NT  and there was  only 3 in room and it wasn't from u lol   :)) ,
and when u left i ended up in room all by myself i was scared and lonely w/out u   :)

um blu  maybe pogo  thought u needed to rest after all that work to Finnish all ranks  :)) :)) :))  

Gecko

it doesn't matter what u put because i got another  must b using an auto  in chat   ,  even though i had what Tara suggested  to put in profile  lol
i ended up saying this  is one of his parents and Ive just reported you for harassment in trying to get my son to chat when clearly we as parents wont let him have chat open ,    :))  all they done after that was wtg  NT  pffft   not another word about not chatting ,  so sometimes i think u have to say something cause these ppl are to lazy or ignorant to read Ur profile first .  i added to what i said  by saying u need to go read pogo,s new TOS   :)

(makes note to self next time i look at profile and see this )   due to constraints to what can and can not be said in chat, I have my chat turned off to avoid suspension.
I'll curl over    :)) :)) and b thinking its one of my friends from in here 
BTW nanners u be nice to uncle Otto and he'll  be nice to you he works very hard   :)) :)) :))   remind me not to get up before 6am when i don't have to  :))

bubblegum

I tell ya.....this pretty much sums it up