PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 03:47:53 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

72 ban lmao

Started by Blu,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 16, 2006, 06:29:28 AM
Pogo went down because they gave Blu a 72 hour ban and it shifted the balance of power in Pogoland. They weren't expecting it and that's why the long delay. They need Blu more than Blu needs them and now that they realize it... they won't be banning him again anytime soon...

....now I'm off to hide in some corner until this ban is over so I may catch up on all the posts later on.

LMAO...Now I can go to work...Hippo you still here?  Someone in Tech needs help and I need to go ..lol

pugsly™

let me share this i seen ppl cuss all the time in the rooms and never get banned but i say the word ass spelled azz and i got banned for 72 hours not fair

Tara

Quote from: pugsly on May 16, 2006, 10:56:06 AM
let me share this i seen ppl cuss all the time in the rooms and never get banned but i say the word ass spelled azz and i got banned for 72 hours not fair

I'm telling you. The best thing to do anymore is just not even say a word. Your safe that way.

bubblegum

its going to get to the point nobody wants to talk to anybody anymore on pogo

ClingFree

Quote from: bubblegum on May 16, 2006, 10:58:01 AM
its going to get to the point nobody wants to talk to anybody anymore on pogo

I dont talk to anyone on Pogo ... err okay wait. Except people I've met here and know there, but that doesnt really count because I know you here also. <Gigglesnorts @ my own ramble>

SaintHiρρo

Too easy.... no comment!

ClingFree

well uh what I quoted got moved/gone so uhh yeah uhhh wtg on that 72 hr ban?

Tara

Quote from: ClingFree on May 16, 2006, 03:14:27 PM

LOL Clingy ...I think it got moved to off topics .

Blu ...Let us know if you got it back before you take off... When he gets his name back we won't see him for a few weeks.

ClingFree

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 06:36:56 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 16, 2006, 03:14:27 PM

LOL Clingy ...I think it got moved to off topics .

Blu ...Let us know if you got it back before you take off... When he gets his name back we won't see him for a few weeks.

Lol it did .. as I was posting my comment - and I couldnt delete it .. so I had to mega-edit it ... but I said what I needed to say to whom it needed to be said so its all good  :D

Gecko

first bowls room i went into the main topic was about  someone being reported and given the ban   not sure what the person said  but now days people  that don't use uncle Otto are worried about being banned  some even said they better check there pogo mail after they said ass   , most rooms now  the  reporting and bans was the main topic  , pogo must have its eyes  on bowls  by looks of it any way i played 3 games and was out of there  its not a safe place  to be anymore   :-\

hades

many people are lonely on pogo and have nothing in the worls better to do then report people and or look for people they think are cheating  :-X

Gecko

i don't know about anyone else  but if i got unfairly banned like Blu did   id  Quit pogo   i wouldnt renew  my club pogo a/c  proberly get as many badges as i could and flog it on ebay  no joke  , we pay  about 12 to 15 bucks more than ppl in usa do depends on how high or low our dollar is  :x

Country Lady

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 16, 2006, 10:51:33 PM
first bowls room i went into the main topic was about  someone being reported and given the ban   not sure what the person said  but now days people  that don't use uncle Otto are worried about being banned  some even said they better check there pogo mail after they said ass   , most rooms now  the  reporting and bans was the main topic  , pogo must have its eyes  on bowls  by looks of it any way i played 3 games and was out of there  its not a safe place  to be anymore   :-\

Wonder if it's a another pogo challenge?   :)) You have 6 days to report as many people as you can, get a super snoop badge?  :))
I am not talking to anyone any more on there. 

LaundryLady

You can talk to me, CountryLady, LOL.

These damn troublemakers give honest badgegetters a bad name.  Maybe Pogo can come out with a Paranoia Badge for those of us that have our heads permanently turned from looking over our shoulders.

Gecko

hi there Blue  um u know the cheater hunter person mentioned in another thread well   they do get themselves into a mess if this is what u got banned for
, any way  seeing I'm a teenager and they was in a teens(profiles said there ages were 40 ish or more) room whining about someone else cheating  wasn't calling me a cheat  but i let em win lol anyway. ass  is not a nice word to use in front of  a teenager like me  not nice at all,
and my parents didn't like way they freely gave out email info in chat, so   umm they was reported  by my parents for  putting personal info into open chat ,
Ty Tara that teenager profile came in   handy  :)) :)) :)) :))   BTW blue is this all u done    ?? to cop a 72 hours  ? if so i wonder if same will happen to these angels who's halo,s  have been tainted all by themselves .  i be a good teenager now  :)   >:D  O0

Homer

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 17, 2006, 03:24:17 PM
hi there Blue  um u know the cheater hunter person mentioned in another thread well   they do get themselves into a mess if this is what u got banned for
, any way  seeing I'm a teenager and they was in a teens(profiles said there ages were 40 ish or more) room whining about someone else cheating  wasn't calling me a cheat  but i let em win lol anyway. ass  is not a nice word to use in front of  a teenager like me  not nice at all,
and my parents didn't like way they freely gave out email info in chat, so   umm they was reported  by my parents for  putting personal info into open chat ,
Ty Tara that teenager profile came in   handy  :)) :)) :)) :))   BTW blue is this all u done    ?? to cop a 72 hours  ? if so i wonder if same will happen to these angels who's halo,s  have been tainted all by themselves .  i be a good teenager now  :)   >:D  O0

How old are you?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Homer on May 17, 2006, 03:25:54 PM
any way  seeing I'm a teenager and they was in a teens

i be a good teenager now 

How old are you?

Hmmmm, think someone might have gotten themselves into a pickle (not the "Pickle" I like, mind you)

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 17, 2006, 03:28:55 PM
any way  seeing I'm a teenager and they was in a teens
i be a good teenager now 
How old are you?
Hmmmm, think someone might have gotten themselves into a pickle (not the "Pickle" I like, mind you)

At least I'm old enough to know better but to young to care :))

Tara

I think hes talking about me telling him to put hes a teenager in his profile and that his parents make him keep the chat off.  But I could be wrong.  :-\

Gecko

How old are you?
34 but    my pogo profile says teenager lol  only while im in bowls  after i'm done with bowls profile changes back  to right age  :-X