PlayBuddy
August 12, 2024, 06:31:49 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

had my home phone connected via VOIP for a mnth or so now......

Started by Gecko,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

:)  i iz a happy camper ive had my home phone connected  VIA  VOIP  and in those mnths  since ive had it connected  , guess what  not 1 tele market  :x caller   at all   and the savings are great ,    WTG me   
peace at last   , now i dont have to use my ehhhhhhh  no speaka engalishhhh voice no more   to them  :))   

hades

harley89

Thanks for posting this is something I have been considering for awhile now.

pugsly™

i have vonage too but i like to shut it off and that not to have anything to do with the service or vonage in anyway but with the fact noone calls me and i call them they act like they don't care if i would excist hubby won't let it go off at all cause of bad neighborhood we live in but now that we got our cell going hopfully he let me get rid of vonage we don't use phone much anyway i call my grandma once a month for like 30 mins and hubby only uses it to call his mom once a week for a few mins we be better off with cell phone only we get free nights n weekends on it call everyone then if we want to lol

nanners

I live in the country so my cell is not dependable all the time..Iam diabetic so I need something reliable..

SouthPadreIsland

I get everything through TimeWarner - RR, cable and digital phone - not a bad deal, except that when the power goes out we do not have a phone...lol.  I live in the city so I have neighbors in a real emergency.  I like it.  I am also diabetic, nanners and need a phone or person nearby.  My digital phone service has only cut out once and that was a severe storm.

Country Lady

I switched from Vonage to packet8, same service but cheaper and you can use your regular phone.  But when the power or the internet goes down, I am without a phone.  No cell phone service in our house.  I guess we don't have a strong enough signal here. 

hades

power never goes off here.even if it did my cell always gets a strong signal  :P

crankycook

I have been thinking of going this route, and you all have such good things to say, that I'm going to do it. But before I do I have one question, I'm not trying to be nosey or anything. I was just wondering if you had kept your regular phone number, or got one thru the company you are using?

nanners

I couldn't keep my same number..Vonage gave me new one..but some can keep the one they have now..sure is nice not getting those 'suppertime' calls any more :))

zeboo

I have vonage also, I love it haven't had any problems so far and I always have my headset on yakkin to my family they are spread out everywhere lol... I love the price  O0

nanners

Yea..you sure don't have to keep thinking...this is costing money.. just talk all ya want and as long as ya want... I'd never go back to land line..

crankycook

nanners

BoJangles

We have SUNROCKET.  Rated 5 stars by independent agency.  $24.99 sign up fee - NO OTHER FEES - and they send you two gorgeous phones free in 2 days!  $24.99/mo - unlimited calls to US Canada and Puerto Rico.  Other international rates dirt cheap (ex- 3cents a minute to Germany) - and the first $3 of international calls each month are free!   We love it!!!!

nanners

Vonage just added free calls to Europe for free..and heck I don't know anyone over seas lol

Tara

I  pay 65.00 a month for my landline, which I hardly ever use, but I have to have a fax machine so I guess I have no other choice.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview