Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Missing Poop

Started by Tara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tara

:o

Missing Manure Mystifies Middlefield

MIDDLEFIELD, Ohio - A case of missing manure in this Amish community has a village street cleaner so upset that she reported the messy poop pilferer to police.

It seems that someone, perhaps a home gardener, is taking manure droppings from hitching rail posts outside stores in Middlefield, located about 30 miles east of Cleveland.

The hitching posts are a common site in the Amish country of Geauga County and are used by Amish to secure their buggy horses while they shop.

Lisza Wright, who gets paid $25,000 a year by Middlefield to clean the three dozen hitching rail areas daily, told police last month that someone has been taking manure, with the manure left behind getting spread out and packed down, making her job harder

Shady Lady

:)) How much worse could it get? She scooping poop for a living!!

tponka

She could have sent my puppies out there to clean it up.. I often catching them eating poop!   :x   ;:"
Poor things ended up with a bacterial infection a few weeks ago after eating some rabbit poop in the yard.   ;::  ;::
Now the little sillies got themselves a scoop of yogurt every day.. hmm.. maybe they planned that one out..  :-\

nanners

They can come to my area...LOTS of Amish and horsey poop..for free!  :))

Lynne

i thought i heard it alll....  :)) :)) :)) :)) i am sooo glad that isn't my job .... my job is great compared to that one, i should be greatful im not a poop cleaner

Gecko

not going to mention names but  they would get more than there share of HS  from the BS  from some in here  lol and no one cleans it up what a waste  lol i'll just put a emo and say no more    :)) :))            ;:"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview