Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Question

Started by chulamysta,

Previous topic - Next topic

chulamysta

i need someonee help im new to this site and need to figure out how do u used the auto play
like i tried both fo rpoppa and have no idea what they are doing or if they are doing anything please hep me.Ty  O0

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: chulamysta on May 17, 2006, 05:42:23 PM
i need someonee help im new to this site and need to figure out how do u used the auto play
like i tried both fo rpoppa and have no idea what they are doing or if they are doing anything please hep me.Ty  O0

Welcome to the site. All you do is open up your game room then start your auto. It should go from there. (hope I made it simple enough)

chulamysta

ok i guess something is wrong then because i can get the sweet tooth to go but not poppa games its really weird maybe ill try a different game ty for all your help.

chulamysta

also do we pay for this website eand sitos if so how much?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: chulamysta on May 17, 2006, 05:50:49 PM
also do we pay for this website eand sitos if so how much?

This website (PogoCheats.net) is 100% free. As is BadgeHelp.com. All you're paying for is the auto.

chulamysta

ty so when i download the sutos i have to buy them ? how come sweet is running fo rfree?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: chulamysta on May 17, 2006, 05:59:18 PM
ty so when i download the sutos i have to buy them ? how come sweet is running fo rfree?

They all come with a trial period so you may see if you like the auto. As you're running the auto, you will see the trial period drop percentage wise. Once it's all up, it will inform you the period has ended and for continued use, you need to register the auto.

chulamysta

ok ty for all your help. so all are sutos the should just start and run by them selfs and you dont have to do anything?

Gecko

read what your computor settings should be set at i think its on the main bh site   otherwise most wont work til u fix settings  welcome to the forum  O0

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview