PlayBuddy
August 11, 2024, 07:09:30 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Trizzle HD : Match 1400 yellow dolls this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Safari HD : Win 20 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Solitaire Home Story : Fill the streak meter 70 times this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

pogo players/whiners new abreiv letters ,

Started by Gecko,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

G/Day  all our bowlers  and  watchers  ,   i suppose  bowlers  here have seen the  new letters   they the  annoying  ppl send out now,  if u havn't  it has to be the bingo bimbo britchs following me     :'(  dam em  :x
with all those letters they put out some of which  i don't think many can understand   
now more  letters they put out  even when game is not finnished  whats wrong with these ppl ?
its the  NT  or nt  and they expect u to ty and u would get yw  about 5 lines worth why dont they just put a sock in it  .  >:(   if it wern't  for  those bans pogo hands out id tell em where to stick there NT  gestures

>:D  >:D  >:D  >:D  >:D

Tara

Mary

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on May 14, 2006, 01:34:49 PM
What in the world are you talking about?  :))
when u get 3 strikes in a row   its a turkey so they now say nt or use caps NT  for nice turkey dam emmmm  >:D  >:D  help tara  helpp  

Tara

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 14, 2006, 01:39:10 PM
when u get 3 strikes in a row   its a turkey so they now say nt or use caps NT  for nice turkey dam emmmm  >:D  >:D  help tara  helpp  

Your talking about like WTG and GG and things like that.  So for a turkey in bowling you say NT.  Why does that bother you? Theres no pogo rule saying you have to talk and the way things have been going in Pogo its better off you don't talk.

justahumping

You mean they was not talking aobut me???????? lol thanks for telling me what a turkey is. (now I dont feel so bad about being a turkey) lol

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on May 14, 2006, 01:45:15 PM

Your talking about like WTG and GG and things like that.  So for a turkey in bowling you say NT.  Why does that bother you? Theres no pogo rule saying you have to talk and the way things have been going in Pogo its better off you don't talk.
it  wouldn't  cept for those that get there  necks out of joint when u don't  answer em    , i'm not realy a cranky arsed person but they could at least wait til end of the game instead of the remarks when i don't anser em  ,, tara  its those ones that  we cant help ourselfs and  have to fire something back at them  >:D lol  i bet u know  ones i meen  

Tara

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 14, 2006, 01:52:43 PM

it  wouldn't  cept for those that get there  necks out of joint when u don't  answer em    , i'm not realy a cranky arsed person but they could at least wait til end of the game instead of the remarks when i don't anser em  ,, tara  its those ones that  we cant help ourselfs and  have to fire something back at them  >:D lol  i bet u know  ones i meen  

If your playing by hand, just turn your chat off and play your game or say NT with them...If your playing auto, you will never know what they say.  O0

hades

its funny.everytime im bowling when people say anything to someone and that person doesnt reply at least a few people say they must be using an auto an report them  ::)

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on May 14, 2006, 01:57:41 PM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 14, 2006, 01:52:43 PM

If your playing by hand, just turn your chat off and play your game or say NT with them...If your playing auto, you will never know what they say.  O0
no way  i couldn't  say NT  no no that would be  like me saying WTG in bingo and realy meaning it  :))  :))    :))  i like to watch uncle otto  for i have  confidence in him   to get the 300  climax   , plus i dont close chat cause im nosey there i admited it lol but thats all im goin to admit to  :))   >:D   adding i was said to be using an auto on very first full set   one time for not answering   i said to em i'll report u for harrassment lol then they said they didnt say who they was talking about  bloody liers as well   >:D

Tara

You put in your profile that you are a teen and your parents don't allow you to have your chat on.  I do it in games like Lottso.

Everyone looks at everyones profile. Especially ones that don't talk. They will see it.

Gecko

thats a good idea   O0  never thought of that one ,  i could say i was taught not to talk to strangers   and bingo ppl   :))   :))

justahumping

(SNIP) , i dont close chat cause im nosey there i admited it lol but thats all im goin to admit to  SNIP) [/quote]

Now that was funny

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on May 14, 2006, 02:06:44 PM
You put in your profile that you are a teen and your parents don't allow you to have your chat on.  I do it in games like Lottso.

Everyone looks at everyones profile. Especially ones that don't talk. They will see it.
ur a sweet heart Tara   <3  yayyyyyy  im a teenager again  need my bum smacked too any takers lol   :)) :))

bubblegum

this morning in bowling I put in my profile just for few moments to see if people wouldn't talk to me.  I put I'm the quite pogo player with the really sharp ax and a big freezer.  I went back and forth and at least 2 times that I know of I came in first, and instead of the usual gg ____ not a soul said anything.  However they did say gg to other first place weiners.

Gecko

Quote from: bubblegum on May 14, 2006, 03:13:49 PM
this morning in bowling I put in my profile just for few moments to see if people wouldn't talk to me.  I put I'm the quite pogo player with the really sharp ax and a big freezer.  I went back and forth and at least 2 times that I know of I came in first, and instead of the usual gg ____ not a soul said anything.  However they did say gg to other first place weiners.
I'm not to bad with th e WTG,s   gg   sometimes at end of game but i don't like them interupting me and uncle  during game    and sometimes  using uncle or not i just don't feel like saying anything at all , but there new NT is peeing me off Tara i need Ur pee pee girl to take into pogo lol
Ive seen em say wtg to the one that finished 2nd cause they was thinking one that came first and didn't answer  was using an auto  ,  proberly was but no one really knows  , i had one say to room theres been someone in one of the other rooms that been playing non stop alnite and day lol i immediately thought of blu  , proberly heaps leave em running overnight  i like to watch mine   but each to there own ways 

bubblegum

Ya know if people just stopped caring about how long someone is or is not in a room, and just enjoy the creativty of our profiles and mini me's and just played the dang game, us and our unlces would be a lot happier.

Gecko

Quote from: bubblegum on May 14, 2006, 03:45:25 PM
Ya know if people just stopped caring about how long someone is or is not in a room, and just enjoy the creativty of our profiles and mini me's and just played the dang game, us and our unlces would be a lot happier.
well u know what most bingo bimbo britchs are like  they won't mend there ways and let our uncles  be  :)) :)) :))

harley89

Everyone this has been the funniest and most informative thing I have read in a while.   :)) 8)

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: spiritwarrior1953 on May 14, 2006, 04:45:18 PM
Everyone this has been the funniest and most informative thing I have read in a while.   :)) 8)

I will agree on the funniest bit........kinda  ??? well.....the parts I understood. :P :)) :o

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview