Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Private chat is NOT private.

Started by justahumping,

Previous topic - Next topic

bubblegum

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on May 16, 2006, 08:31:29 AM
since when did bowling get a chat lobby?  :))

You can chat in the chat area, You know where everyone keeps complaining about saying the wrong things and getting banned. Theres a chat lobby in Bowling just like Lottso or Poppa Zoppa.

Jim was right..you guys apologize !!!  :P

SaintHiρρo

I'm sure I'm in the wrong place in regards to replying to a conversation but this is what I suggest. Find a room you have a friend in, go there and both of you start a "private" conversation. This will move both of you into that room and then just start the auto. You can't get any invitations to a private chat because you'll already be in one and they will see that. You also can't see what's being said so there is nothing to worry about.

Also Tara...

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 09:44:04 AM

I said nothing so I'm safe....  :))

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 16, 2006, 09:47:32 AM
I'm sure I'm in the wrong place in regards to replying to a conversation but this is what I suggest. Find a room you have a friend in, go there and both of you start a "private" conversation. This will move both of you into that room and then just start the auto. You can't get any invitations to a private chat because you'll already be in one and they will see that. You also can't see what's being said so there is nothing to worry about.

Also Tara...

Bubbles and Gecko owe Jim the apology  8)    <whispers to Jim>  Now give me my 29.99 for sticking up for you  :P

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 10:01:20 AM

Also Tara...

Bubbles and Gecko owe Jim the apology  8)    <whispers to Jim>  Now give me my 29.99 for sticking up for you  :P

how bout I pay you a 29.99 fine instead of an apology?

Gecko

Quote from: bubblegum on May 16, 2006, 10:06:48 AM

Also Tara...

me too.  but i'm still looking for where it says chat lobby  :))  BTW Tara u missed  it on one of my posts about feeding u bigger peanuts than homer   lol   ur not up to speed   :)) :)) :))

Tara

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 16, 2006, 01:32:17 PM
Quote from: bubblegum on May 16, 2006, 10:06:48 AM

Also Tara...

me too.  but i'm still looking for where it says chat lobby  :))  BTW Tara u missed  it on one of my posts about feeding u bigger peanuts than homer   lol   ur not up to speed   :)) :)) :))

Well I call where people chat the lobby...so it would be the chat lobby so to speak. Anyways apoligize to Jim

I'm must not be up to speed, your right.  I didn't see you offering to feed me bigger peanuts but Homers my honey and I only like his peanuts...sorry

SaintHiρρo

In games where there is no tables (ie: PoppaZoppa, Turbo 21, Aces Up) it's called the "chat" area. These places typically have the ability to have "Private" Chat.

In games with tables (ie: Chess, Checkers, Gin, Backgammon), the place OUTSIDE the game room is the lobby. Inside the game room is the "chat" area. These places DO NOT typically have the ability to have "Private" Chat.

Any questions?

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 16, 2006, 01:54:22 PM
In games where there is no tables (ie: PoppaZoppa, Turbo 21, Aces Up) it's called the "chat" area. These places typically have the ability to have "Private" Chat.

In games with tables (ie: Chess, Checkers, Gin, Backgammon), the place OUTSIDE the game room is the lobby. Inside the game room is the "chat" area. These places DO NOT typically have the ability to have "Private" Chat.

Any questions?

Gawd, I see someone has the big girl pink panties on again today, but I'm not mentioning any names!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 01:58:21 PM

Any questions?

Gawd, I see someone has the big girl pink panties on again today, but I'm not mentioning any names!!

Tell Homer to take 'em off....  :))

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 16, 2006, 02:00:08 PM

Any questions?

OMG !! He better not be that close to you...lmao

Homer

Any questions?

Hehe....thanks but no thanks.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 02:01:21 PM

Any questions?

OMG !! He better not be that close to you...lmao

ROFL... no no no no no, I'm over here playing Redneck Games! You're the one with the pink panty wearing boy toy!

Tara

:o :o  No no no no.  Your the one being bossy and wearing pink panties...I have blue ones on thank ya very much.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 02:03:36 PM
:o :o  No no no no.  Your the one being bossy and wearing pink panties...I have blue ones on thank ya very much.

Are you calling me bossy?  >:( I don't take kindly to being called bossy  >:( "Tem be fightin' words"

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 16, 2006, 02:09:45 PM

Are you calling me bossy?  >:( I don't take kindly to being called bossy  >:( "Tem be fightin' words"

::)  Get out of Bubbles world and come back quick !!

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 02:13:21 PM

ROFL, guess I have been spending a lot of time there. It's all warm and snuggy there but I've did my business and now I'm gone.  :)

Homer

What a coinky dink. I have blue undies on today as well. :P

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 02:13:21 PM

Hehehe.....well since my home is moblie and I don't live in left field anymore since st. evicted me.... :)) :)) :))

I stole the pink big girl panties.  I'm going to dye them green.

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 16, 2006, 02:28:06 PM

What a coinky dink. I have blue undies on today as well. :P

:oo  Getting dressed in the dark again eh?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview