Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I need your help testing a Helper Agent before the weekly challenge in 2 weeks

Started by BadgeBabe,

Previous topic - Next topic

BadgeBabe

This applies to those who have Red Baron for Aces Up! OR are willing to download the free trial Helper and give it a spin or two for free. 3 of us have posted, without results, that our Red Baron agent is not working. It did at one time, but now Pogo has apparently changed some code. None of my computer specs have changed and all are correct settings for the program.
I am using the currently available Red Baron 1.1 version.

There is a huge weekly challenge coming up with Red Baron and unless you want to do yours manually and have me beg you to get my badge too, we need to get together with BH IF you are having the same problems with the helper that I am. Once the challenge starts, it's not really fair to converge on Oscar and Mayhem with complaints because this is not a new problem. If you finished all your Aces Up badges, chances are you don't know about the glitches though.

Here's what I have done: Uninstalled, cleared caches, reinstalled, even installed on a second and third new computer and the program is simply not reading the cards. I sent 2 screen shots to BadgeHelp and would like to ask you to do the same if you get bad results with the auto. Email is badgehelp@aol.com

The problems I can identify visually are: sometimes program will play through all the cards, not touching a one, then push "new game" over and over. Sometimes, it will miss obvious cards to be removed from the stacks, making it a " no win" situation game.
Most often, it does a combo of not reading the cards ( displaying a message of Bad Read) AND calling the planes in to shoot either the wrong cards, or by aiming the planes at the Ace cards, which is the stupidest move it could make and is the strongest proof that the Agent is NOT reading the cards correctly.

Again, I am NOT starting a second thread on this to be stupid, but because there is a weekly Aces Up challenge coming in early June. I am thinking of ALL of us who don't want to play the game by hand. We need a working auto in place at the time the challenge starts, and we owe it to the guys at BH to give them diagnostics beforehand.
Please make certain you are using the newer version 1.1, not the original 1.0 when you play. ( not that I think it matters, as I believe Pogo changed some code).

Thank you all very much for reading. Your'e my cheating buds!

:;'

PS- I KNOW that some of you like to spend 30 mins. doing one game of Aces Up manually. This post is not meant for you. I am happy that you are happy, but this is about the AUTO. Thanks.

Mayhem

I'm sure badgehelp is aware of any issues and will update it before the challenge is out.  :)
Nothing spoils a good story like the arrival of an eyewitness.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 15, 2006, 02:34:20 PM
PS- I KNOW that some of you like to spend 30 mins. doing one game of Aces Up manually. This post is not meant for you. I am happy that you are happy, but this is about the AUTO. Thanks.

Wow... I must be a speed demon then. 30 mins????  :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: nanners on May 15, 2006, 03:00:46 PM
Just tried mine and it seems to be working ok..

Guess I will say it before anyone else: May you please post your specs so others may compare?

SaintHiρρo

Here's what I got:

Upcoming Challenge: Week of June 14 - Get 5,000 tokens on Aces Up
Test Results: Won 3 of 3 Games - 600ish tokens including a weak JP spin
Conclusion: Auto works just fine for me. It did exactly what it's suppose to do... play and win!

My System Stats:

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)? Windows XP Professional
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)? Internet Explorer 6
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)? 32 Bit
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)? 1024x768
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked? Checked
     6.) What Java you are using? Microsoft VM
     7.) What agent are you using? Red Baron
     8.) What version number is this agent? 1.1

Any other test you would like to see?  8)

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 15, 2006, 04:15:03 PM
Here's what I got:

My settings are a lil bit different than Hippo's .. but I won 4 outta 5. The Auto threw ALL the cards up (Which sorta startled me) but then hit Undo all the way down and played the game out.

My System Stats:

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)? Windows XP
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)? FireFox
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked? Unchecked
     6.) What Java you are using? Sun Java

BadgeBabe

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 15, 2006, 02:58:42 PM
Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 15, 2006, 02:34:20 PM

Wow... I must be a speed demon then. 30 mins????  :))

That's what someone posted on the thread Mama ( I think it was) started about problems with the Red Baron agent.
Said they spent 30 mins. doing a game by hand... LMAO was what I thought too.  :))

BadgeBabe

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 15, 2006, 03:02:44 PM
Quote from: nanners on May 15, 2006, 03:00:46 PM
Just tried mine and it seems to be working ok..

Guess I will say it before anyone else: May you please post your specs so others may compare?

Here are mine:
Browser: IE 6 interchangeable with Firefox version 1.5.0.3
MS VM for Windows on IE, Sun Java on Firefox browser
Screen settings: Resolution 1034 x 768, 32 bit color
Add ons off: Screen saver off, smooth screen unchecked
Agent version: Red Baron 1.1
Problems: Error message " Can't read cards" on each game.
Other errors described above, screen shots sent to badgehelp@aol.com

Thanks for your help, St. Hippo. :)
Glad yours is working fine. :)

BadgeBabe

Here's what I got:

Conclusion: Auto works just fine for me. It did exactly what it's suppose to do... play and win!

My System Stats:

2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)? Internet Explorer 6

No, but I do have a question: I thought 5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked was supposed to be UNchecked when using an Agent.
Could you clarily this? Thanks. :)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 15, 2006, 05:33:34 PM
Here's what I got:

My System Stats:

No, but I do have a question: I thought 5) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked was supposed to be UNchecked when using an Agent.
Could you clarily this? Thanks. :)

I checked again and it is "CHECKED" no "un" being used in my answer.

PogoKaz

I have checked my helper and yes it does do what you say but rectifies itself after a couple of hands.  This happens less if you drop the speed slightly.

BadgeBabe

:)) I slowed it down.. now it freaks out v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y.  :))

BH has Screen captures. Hopefully it will be tinkered with for those of us who are having problems ( and there are more than just me).  O0

Thanks, all.  ;::

Tara

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 15, 2006, 09:35:23 PM
:)) I slowed it down.. now it freaks out v-e-r-y s-l-o-w-l-y.  :))

BH has Screen captures. Hopefully it will be tinkered with for those of us who are having problems ( and there are more than just me).  O0

Thanks, all.  ;::

Mine does what yours does.  It keeps starting a new game over for no reason. Won't finish the game. And I know what my specs are suppose to be and I have changed mine up to try different ways.

BadgeBabe

Tara,
Mayhem posted that there is a new version available as of today. Have you tried it?
( Fingers crossed here)- The new version is working 100% of the time now for me.  O0 O0
I may fly my little plane all night long.  :))

<3 <3 <3 <3  <3   <3  PERFECT JOB, BADGEHELP!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Tara

Quote from: Iwanttowin2 on May 16, 2006, 09:40:31 PM
Tara,
Mayhem posted that there is a new version available as of today. Have you tried it?
( Fingers crossed here)- The new version is working 100% of the time now for me.  O0 O0
I may fly my little plane all night long.  :))

<3 <3 <3 <3  <3   <3  PERFECT JOB, BADGEHELP!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Yes, I just went and played 3 games and it works great    O0

Thanks Badgehelp !!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview