PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:15:45 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

I 'ffen' did it!!

Started by nanners,

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Lady

Speaking of wtg's, has anyone read the Ms. Netiquette?  There are a couple of letters dealing with the wtg chat stuff.  Pogo just gave us a couple of more reason why we don't chat  :)) :))  I wonder which one I should use first in my profile?  Almost sounds like they have been reading this board  :)) :))

wattsmyname

hades

i seen people announce when they get a 50 spin and see half the room say wtg  ::)

wattsmyname

Quote from: hades on May 07, 2006, 08:27:31 AM
i seen people announce when they get a 50 spin and see half the room say wtg  ::)

LOL :)) :)) I was just playing and they were wtg on everything you did. If no one responded they were saying they are on Auto.
Little did they know I responded and was on Auto  :)) :)) :))

krispy

this whole bowling thing is getting out of hand. i was told i would be reported for using an auto because i had three games in a row that were over 180. i wasnt running an auto. nosy stupid whiney ................ oh i ran out of nice words to use in here...............

hades

Helen

Quote from: krispy on May 07, 2006, 08:45:12 AM
this whole bowling thing is getting out of hand. i was told i would be reported for using an auto because i had three games in a row that were over 180. i wasnt running an auto. nosy stupid whiney ................ oh i ran out of nice words to use in here...............

At least you stopped before you got to the bad words.... :)) :))

krispy

well i have more, but if you want to meet me in an uncensored room i could give em to ya. actually, when it comes to that stuff, i even run out of those, and have to refer to b/f for help with some of those names even, cuz my vocabulary is not that extended for the naughty words...............

hades

Helen

Quote from: krispy on May 07, 2006, 07:27:08 PM
well i have more, but if you want to meet me in an uncensored room i could give em to ya. actually, when it comes to that stuff, i even run out of those, and have to refer to b/f for help with some of those names even, cuz my vocabulary is not that extended for the naughty words...............

You need to start taking notes......lol.   :))

krispy

Quote from: hades on May 08, 2006, 02:58:20 AM
lol krispy..he has to help you with them?

yep, because i was rather nieve about pogo until i met him. now, while i may be more wise to the ways of pogo now, i still am not as articulate as he when it comes to insults. lol

Playhawke

:;"   Funny talking about the wtg's!
I ran into the same thing, they say wtg for a strike, for a high score, for winning, ss for a 7-10 break!
I started ignoring them, and when I did, they started accusing me of being an auto I was in the high 190's-200!        I bided my time, then let them have after watching them pick on me (for not answering), I blew up at them, stated I had carpal tunnel, and just finishing the game is hard for me without having to answer their childish whims of wtg.  The room was silent, stayed that way for 2 more more games, I left.  :-X
oh well, ya don't like it, try another room then.

Gecko

bloody oath u sure did ffen do it nanners   where proud of you    :-* 

huggybear

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview