PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:34:22 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just thought I would share this with you all

Started by Tamara,

Previous topic - Next topic

justahumping

Quote from: shadylady_129 on May 16, 2006, 10:20:10 PM
I figure if I win, it's going to be that stupid toothbrush anyway. I rather have my badges.  ;::

But I wanted that toothbrush lol

hades

zeboo

badges badges badges  :))  ...I need to have a blow out sale on screensavers and wallpaper from Pogo soon  :))

krispy

Quote from: zeboo on May 21, 2006, 02:52:36 PM
badges badges badges  :))  ...I need to have a blow out sale on screensavers and wallpaper from Pogo soon  :))

yeah, i tried to give those away as a td.  :))  no takers.

hades

crazy_

Quote from: jim1975 on May 21, 2006, 03:14:09 PM
Quote from: orion42 on May 19, 2006, 04:25:41 PM
just a suggestion but if peeps are talking about cheaters in loby i would not respond to  their chat at all
would be quiet as a mouse heheheh :;'

orion42 ;::
When they start talking about cheating. I ask where u can find them and when someone name"s a cheatsite i report them :)) :)) But i only do it in pogo bowls

:)) omg that just struck me as too funny !

Country Lady

I won $5.00 way back when I first joined Pogo.  It took about 5 weeks to get the money. 

girl_somebody

Quote from: krispy on May 21, 2006, 03:00:58 PM

whats a td?

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: girl_somebody on May 22, 2006, 08:57:02 PM

whats a td?

TD = Tournament Director

krispy

Quote from: girl_somebody on May 22, 2006, 08:57:02 PM

whats a td?

tournament director - i used to be a td in lottso, bingo, and tripeaks

crazy_

Quote from: jim1975 on May 22, 2006, 09:04:46 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on May 22, 2006, 10:12:25 AM
just a suggestion but if peeps are talking about cheaters in loby i would not respond to  their chat at all

When they start talking about cheating. I ask where u can find them and when someone name"s a cheatsite i report them :)) :)) But i only do it in pogo bowls

I got someone prem banned last night in pogo bowl"s for naming a cheatsite. He was running his mouth how i was cheating because i have alot of 200 plus game"s and over 700 turkey"s and i"am on rank 44. So i asked what"a auto program"s r  and where u can find them. first he told me to goggle it there alot of differnt site.s so i said if u don"t name then i don"t think there r any cheat"s for pogo. So he named this site and a differnt one i reported him. then he send me e mail to my pogo mail box saying ty for getting him banned since his membership was almost due and then he said he hacked my java file"s and stole my cc to pay for a 1 yr worth of pogo membership :)) :)) :)) :))

:-\ correct me if I am being super stupid here today .. it is only 5:45 am, but if he was banned why did he need cc anyways lmao  sheeeeeeeeesh  Yeah they get very jealous if ya do good.  I was in there one night bowling away with a friend, didn't even have uncle for bowling at that time and was accused of cheating cuz I got a couple of turkeys... those folks need to lighten up!  :P

gmc99ss

I wanted to add something to this I found very intersting tonight.

Ironically, with spyware concerns, etc.
I loaded up pogo bowl and I never noticed this before because today I installed a new anti spyware program, but after loading up pogo bowl, I got 3 spyware alerts for registery changes wanting to be made by "program", "online service" and something else i can't remember.... Pogo is my homepage, so there was no alternative reasons for it to have occured... ???  :-\

EDIT:
I also forgot to mention that I blocked the request for the changes, and lost my status towards my next rank by 3 spins (the same number of games/spins I got that session)... but I also deleted my cookies that same time, so MAYBE that had something to do with it... for the spins, but I dunno..

SakuraDelia

So, if you use an auto and win money in a jackpot spin, they don't send you the money? What's the point of using autos then? Do people just use them for the badges? Can you win money through the weekly/monthly giveaways if you won the tokens through autos? I'm just trying to figure out if its worth $10 for an auto....  :-\

krispy

Quote from: SakuraDelia on May 24, 2006, 12:18:31 AM
So, if you use an auto and win money in a jackpot spin, they don't send you the money? What's the point of using autos then? Do people just use them for the badges? Can you win money through the weekly/monthly giveaways if you won the tokens through autos? I'm just trying to figure out if its worth $10 for an auto....  :-\

no, you do not get the money or a prize. i cant comment on what other persons primary reasons are for using autos. mine is for rank badges. the weekly/monthly giveaways are just that, giveaways. you put your tokens into a big pile along with everyone else and hope you are the winner. if you used the tokens won with an auto, i dont know if they would be awarded or not.

i have been with pogo five years. won one item, it was never sent. the odds of winning are rather small.  i cant tell you what to do about purchasing an auto. that is personal choice. i just find they make my life easier. i dont use them all the time. but they are nice to have when i do need them.

hope this helps.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: SakuraDelia on May 24, 2006, 12:18:31 AM

If people signed up for Pogo thinking they're going to win a jackpot, they're only fooling themselves. That's why people use helping programs for games they don't like. The chances of winning anything other than wallpaper or screen savers from Pogo is REALLY slim. I knew about the JP when I signed up and the first game I've ever played I asked if anyone in that room won a JP. I got many laughs and that's when I realized I shouldn't even think about winning a JP. However, there are times I hope I would win in one of the daily drawings but I don't go to sleep at night thinking "I should have played in that room... that could have been me" because I know it wouldn't have been me.

bubblegum

it's worth buying the autos if your after tokens and badges.  I'm more of a badge person myself

bubblegum

Quote from: jim1975 on May 22, 2006, 09:04:46 PM
Quote from: crazy_ on May 22, 2006, 10:12:25 AM

I got someone prem banned last night in pogo bowl"s for naming a cheatsite. He was running his mouth how i was cheating because i have alot of 200 plus game"s and over 700 turkey"s and i"am on rank 44. So i asked what"a auto program"s r  and where u can find them. first he told me to goggle it there alot of differnt site.s so i said if u don"t name then i don"t think there r any cheat"s for pogo. So he named this site and a differnt one i reported him. then he send me e mail to my pogo mail box saying ty for getting him banned since his membership was almost due and then he said he hacked my java file"s and stole my cc to pay for a 1 yr worth of pogo membership :)) :)) :)) :))

Well I dunno WHY I'm wasting my time replying to you BUT.....

First of all if your banned from pogo, my understanding is you can't even send pogo messages. (If I'm wrong here somebody let me know)

Secondly, I'm surprised you didn't mention if you got reported or not.  When a person asks where they can find an auto program, they themselves get reported.  Trust me, I've seen this happen WAY to many times.

Third, how can he steal your credit card info? Yes it is possible to do that h thing...however under my account, under billing info, they only list the credit card type, the month/year it expires and have everything blacked out expect the last 4 numbers of your card. So how can someone get your entire credit card number?

And what's so funny about getting your account h'd?

If I am wrong on any of this people, please let me know and I'll correct myself.

krispy

i will not take the time to report people often unless it is over the top. the last thing i want pogo to do is pay attention to me.

Gecko

Quote from: krispy on May 24, 2006, 06:49:27 AM
i will not take the time to report people often unless it is over the top. the last thing i want pogo to do is pay attention to me.
Ive  won money on pogo   b4 club pogo was introduced   and i was supprised when i got a cheque  in mail  , took about 1 to 2 months to arrive but it did arrive  and yes i put it into my bank a/c and it passed  ,  cost me 15bucks for some kinda exchange rate thing though .,  i think now days  things would be different as to them actually sending  cheques  overseas . 

crazy_

actually, I believe now they only give the money to winners in the US and Canada (excluding Quebec) because of various laws .. but I could be mistaken.  Knew a lady in England who had listed her addy as a friends in the US because of it.  But it could have changed again

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview