PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:32:24 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Just thought I would share this with you all

Started by Tamara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

Quote from: crazy_ on May 25, 2006, 07:10:44 PM
actually, I believe now they only give the money to winners in the US and Canada (excluding Quebec) because of various laws .. but I could be mistaken.  Knew a lady in England who had listed her addy as a friends in the US because of it.  But it could have changed again
it hasn't changed  it says same or similar on winners TOS now as it did then  , only diff there wasn't  a club pogo  then , it somehow slipped past them and  it arrived  i could be wrong but i think  cheque was from wells Fargo  bank or something like that   ,  it still shows in my winnings but doesn't say where it was won   if i remember rightly they listed Ur  initials and  Ur last name in a long winners  list . 

pugsly™

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 25, 2006, 04:55:19 PM
Quote from: krispy on May 24, 2006, 06:49:27 AM
i will not take the time to report people often unless it is over the top. the last thing i want pogo to do is pay attention to me.
Ive  won money on pogo   b4 club pogo was introduced   and i was supprised when i got a cheque  in mail  , took about 1 to 2 months to arrive but it did arrive  and yes i put it into my bank a/c and it passed  ,  cost me 15bucks for some kinda exchange rate thing though .,  i think now days  things would be different as to them actually sending  cheques  overseas . 

money and prizes only get givin to people in usa n canada only

Gecko

Quote from: pugsly on May 28, 2006, 09:10:37 AM
i will not take the time to report people often unless it is over the top. the last thing i want pogo to do is pay attention to me.
Ive  won money on pogo   b4 club pogo was introduced   and i was supprised when i got a cheque  in mail  , took about 1 to 2 months to arrive but it did arrive  and yes i put it into my bank a/c and it passed  ,  cost me 15bucks for some kinda exchange rate thing though .,  i think now days  things would be different as to them actually sending  cheques  overseas . 

supposed to but i was sent cheque  wasn't j.p     it was a drawing  ,    these days i doubt if they would let things slip through like they did back then     proberly they didn't do checks  so much or at all  cause no club pogo  ,   and people  used to openly say in  chat  are you there or   not to others     some would say auto  nothing happened to them  this was  in slots  using the mouse clickers ,    i;m not sure if other auto,s  was available back then  ,   i just used to play games with friends   didn't use auto,s  at all  .   
krispy and my sweetie AutoLover will tell you the prize is still listed  in the prizes  part of  profile  same as krispys  ,  sneaks my AutoLover a  biggg kisssss   :-* she wont look here  lol

krispy

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 28, 2006, 04:09:37 PM

supposed to but i was sent cheque  wasn't j.p     it was a drawing  ,    these days i doubt if they would let things slip through like they did back then     proberly they didn't do checks  so much or at all  cause no club pogo  ,   and people  used to openly say in  chat  are you there or   not to others     some would say auto  nothing happened to them  this was  in slots  using the mouse clickers ,    i;m not sure if other auto,s  was available back then  ,   i just used to play games with friends   didn't use auto,s  at all  .   
krispy and my sweetie AutoLover will tell you the prize is still listed  in the prizes  part of  profile  same as krispys  ,  sneaks my AutoLover a  biggg kisssss   :-* she wont look here  lol

going to go check - one sec.......

yep it is there, you got bux for that!!!! congrats.

Gecko

Quote from: krispy on May 28, 2006, 05:03:30 PM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 28, 2006, 04:09:37 PM

going to go check - one sec.......

yep it is there, you got bux for that!!!! congrats.

yep and didn't expect them to pay up lol    so it was a surprise   ,  they sent link in email back then   . so i filled it all in just to see what would happen   i was like  :o  when it came in mail   cashed it fast to lol in case they realised what they done   .  popped it in bank a/c  same day it arrived  :)

Mr. Scandalous

I won $20 before and it went straight to gas, so it really wasn't worth having it

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview