Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Cheater hunter

Started by harley89,

Previous topic - Next topic

Libra

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 16, 2006, 04:06:55 PM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 16, 2006, 03:58:33 PM
I was in a room last night and someone said in chat that i spotted a cheater then someone said how said my pogo name because i have a 82% and 642 turkey and i"am on rank 38. I was like wtf get a life. this person has nothing better to do then sit here and snoop thougth e 1 stats. I think pogo needs  to put lock on stats to many nosey twits on pogo. Or ban these idiots for being to dam nosey. ;:"

Speaking of "nosey" and it has nothing to do with the fact I quoted the last response but is there a "Pinocchio" smiley coming anytime soon? Just curious.

LMAO!

Hippo, check your privates!

Gecko

heres an idea just clear ur rank stats  u still dont lose the 50  rank badge  wait til u got to 50  then get ur badge and  close and open bowls check to see if badge is there if its there  clear ur stats lol and u badge will still be safe and no nosey ppl will be able to call u a cheat  :)) :))

Homer

Quote from: Nymphy on May 16, 2006, 04:02:09 PM
I think on here there should be a topic... Snitches to sniff out. Or something to warn us fellow pogocheat lovin pogo members about. There should be a section, to refer to, to post to, names and such. It would be helpful.

We don't post names in public. With that being said it's time to cork this topic.  ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!