Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Registration problems

Started by greens62,

Previous topic - Next topic

greens62

My husband paid $20.00 for two games and he kept getting the same old run around when he tried to register them.  Where can we go for help or a refund.....clicking on Help button did no good.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: greens62 on May 16, 2006, 04:02:27 PM
My husband paid $20.00 for two games and he kept getting the same old run around when he tried to register them.  Where can we go for help or a refund.....clicking on Help button did no good.

Welcome to the forum. Please describe the problem you're getting and precisely what steps you have taken to try to rectify them. Sanks you.

Homer

Quote from: greens62 on May 16, 2006, 04:02:27 PM

Did you follow their registration instructions found at http://www.badgehelp.com/register.html

PogoCheats does not give refunds for Badgehelp products. If you have an issue you need to email BadgeHelp.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

zo!D

ive never had a problem registering my autos...

the only problem ive had, and still have is with trouncer  >:(  it keeps changing it's registration code, and needing a new key every couple of days :-\

other than that, badgehelp has been great  O0

uptownnut25

i have been trying for an hour to get my new password so i can plat the game I have had to changet the qwrty one twice this will make 3 times . ii copied and pasted my receipt and still nothing > I would like to play as i work during the day please why does it take so long??????

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: uptownnut25 on May 17, 2006, 05:39:53 PM
i have been trying for an hour to get my new password so i can plat the game I have had to changet the qwrty one twice this will make 3 times . ii copied and pasted my receipt and still nothing > I would like to play as i work during the day please why does it take so long??????

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 17, 2006, 05:35:30 PM
You've typed your last message 9 mins before this one... that's not too long of a wait. This is directly from the BadgeHelp site: It could take anywhere between 5 minutes and 24 hours to receive your passwords.

How long ago did you submit your registration information in? If it was within the last 24 hours (especially on Badge Wednesday), then you're still within the waiting period.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview