PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:33:54 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Pogo downloaded games

Started by Lynne,

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

I just tried to download bejewled 2 from pogo's site and it couldnt be downloaded cuz of a virus...be very careful if u like using the other games pogo has. make sure your virus programs are up to date. just wanted to warn everyone have a good day

Helen

Quote from: lmazzettia on April 26, 2006, 11:24:20 AM
I just tried to download bejewled 2 from pogo's site and it couldnt be downloaded cuz of a virus...be very careful if u like using the other games pogo has. make sure your virus programs are up to date. just wanted to warn everyone have a good day

That's interesting to know. Thanks for the info.  O0

Homer

I doubt pogo is downloading viruses to your pc via to go games. What I believe is happening is your AV software is alerting you that you are downloading an .exe file which may contain viruses. I have downloaded the file and I have an excellent AV program and it detects no viruses.

Pogo would be in big trouble if there software contained a virus. ;:"

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Helen

Quote from: Homer on April 26, 2006, 01:47:26 PM
I doubt pogo is downloading viruses to your pc via to go games. What I believe is happening is your AV software is alerting you that you are downloading an .exe file which may contain viruses. I have downloaded the file and I have an excellent AV program and it detects no viruses.

Pogo would be in big trouble if there software contained a virus. ;:"

Thanks for the clarification there Homer!!    O0

pugsly™

i got a worm from diner dash had to redo my computer then tried again the second time i didn't get a worm

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: pugsly on May 14, 2006, 05:27:01 PM
i got a worm from diner dash had to redo my computer then tried again the second time i didn't get a worm

Thats odd....I have downloaded Diner dash and I have a very good A/V don't know how you would be getting a worm virus from it.

pugsly™

i dunno either wish i knew why my virus siftware put it in the valt right away

hades

nightperson

i have been trying to get inot pogo say cant connect token counter not working then i try again and say something bout java what is up with that been using the same way i have been alway playing tyia >:(

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview