PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 02:24:52 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Those ppl in pogo with all upper cap names pee me off what about u?

Started by Gecko,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

i wonder why some in Pogo  just have to have there Names in all upper case  ,  to me they just seem loud when they are or come into pogo rooms  , whats your thoughts on this?,    to me its more annoying on eyes than ppl who type in all caps  ???    :-\   

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 16, 2006, 05:43:56 PM
i wonder why some in Pogo  just have to have there Names in all upper case  ,  to me they just seem loud when they are or come into pogo rooms  , whats your thoughts on this?,    to me its more annoying on eyes than ppl who type in all caps  ???    :-\   

Hi Gecko... my name is Saint Hippo. You might have seen me around here. I post every so often. The majority of the time I post a lot of useless crap. Anyway, let me tell you why I'm here. See that place right there... no not that one but the one on the other side of the street. Yeah, that one called "<a href="http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,24365.0.html">Way Off Topic..... Topic</a>". Well that place right there would probably be a great place for you to post a lot of your new topics. It will probably help avoid your topics being moved/deleted because there really isn't a need to start a million new topics. That's all I have for you. I'm going to go back to my hole and wait until I need to come out again. You come back now, ya hear!

Gecko

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 16, 2006, 05:49:44 PM

Hi Gecko... my name is Saint Hippo. You might have seen me around here. I post every so often. The majority of the time I post a lot of useless crap. Anyway, let me tell you why I'm here. See that place right there... no not that one but the one on the other side of the street. Yeah, that one called "<a href="http://www.pogocheats.net/forum/index.php/topic,24365.0.html">Way Off Topic..... Topic</a>". Well that place right there would probably be a great place for you to post a lot of your new topics. It will probably help avoid your topics being moved/deleted because there really isn't a need to start a million new topics. That's all I have for you. I'm going to go back to my hole and wait until I need to come out again. You come back now, ya hear!
yes boss    :)) :)) :))  >:D  O0

ClingFree

"Shup Hippo he can post wherever he wants"

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: ClingFree on May 16, 2006, 06:15:11 PM

ROFL.... somehow I believe that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo pre-planned!

ClingFree

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 16, 2006, 06:15:44 PM
Quote from: ClingFree on May 16, 2006, 06:15:11 PM

ROFL.... somehow I believe that was sooooooooooooooooooooooooo pre-planned!

Whatever could you possibly mean?  <Insert my most angelic smiley ever here>

Country Lady

What else is someone with a 72 hour time out going to do?   :))
I really expected to see Gecko posting lots and lots.  :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Country Lady on May 16, 2006, 06:22:26 PM

I would too except I didn't know he got the ban as well. Wow Gecko, sorry to hear that. Post away.

Tara

Gecko

Quote from: Country Lady on May 16, 2006, 06:22:26 PM
not mee  im always one step ahead of those bowling whiners and i can make em cuss b4 i do lol  
hang on i haven't been into pogo today do u know something i don't  lol
:)) :)) :))  :-*

Blu

Tara

Quote from: BluRaven on May 16, 2006, 06:33:20 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 06:32:12 PM
Quote from: BluRaven on May 16, 2006, 06:31:10 PM
8 minutes left, i hope

In 8 minutes I hope I am done with this game..I just don't know where I am going next.
shuffle w/ me

I don't have that auto yet. Thats the only one I don't have.

Gecko

lol  my new thread has been hijackerd  already wow ur fast  :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))   :-*

Libra

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 06:34:00 PM
8 minutes left, i hope

In 8 minutes I hope I am done with this game..I just don't know where I am going next.
shuffle w/ me

Check your privates, Tara.

And I'm a FORMER bannee, too.

Tara?  I"m skrunked, ar you dranking?

Tara

Quote from: SunnyLibra on May 16, 2006, 06:42:54 PM
Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 06:34:00 PM
8 minutes left, i hope

shuffle w/ me

Check your privates, Tara.

And I'm a FORMER bannee, too.

Tara?  I"m skrunked, ar you dranking?

Yea...lol  I am drinking. Im trying to vote for Elliott . My kiddo should be walking in any minute and she has to take over on texting she has Cingular. Then I can play  :-*

lvdust72

I am so sorry my name is so annoying to you.  The reason for the caps was as it was my name in AOL.  I started playing pogo thru AOL, and then finally got my club account, but my name is still in caps.  The only thing I can suggest is for you to buy me either a new account, or close your eyes when I come in.

Thanks  :))

PS  It's better to be peed off, then peed on!  ;::

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview