PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 10:33:13 AM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

72 ban lmao

Started by Blu,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on May 17, 2006, 03:31:17 PM
I think hes talking about me telling him to put hes a teenager in his profile and that his parents make him keep the chat off.  But I could be wrong.  :-\
u was right sweet Tara   :-*  O0

bubblegum

I think hes talking about me telling him to put hes a teenager in his profile and that his parents make him keep the chat off.  But I could be wrong.  :-\

that's how I understood him

Gecko

Quote from: bubblegum on May 17, 2006, 03:38:45 PM

must be my aussie accent,    i lost my mum to cancer in 1999  and my dad  died of lung cancer  a long time ago i didnt even get to know him  ,   
he left mum when we was just kids.   
any way enough of me  i just hope i got the ones that got Blue 
:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 17, 2006, 03:44:15 PM

must be my aussie accent,    i lost my mum to cancer in 1999  and my dad  died of lung cancer  a long time ago i didnt even get to know him  ,   

Hmmm.....you need to stop saying that about "Aussie accents", your giving us/me a bad reputation LOL, j/k..........its got nothing to do with your accent!  ;) :P ::) :P

Gecko

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 17, 2006, 05:52:29 PM

Hmmm.....you need to stop saying that about "Aussie accents", your giving us/me a bad reputation LOL, j/k..........its got nothing to do with your accent!  ;) :P ::) :P
i forgot u was aussie as well  hey we can have a topic going here and no one will know what were talking about  ,  lol  spit the dummy  grab ur jaffa,s  and  vegemite sangers  and away we go   :)    :))  although i think our vegemite was sold out to a usa company  ,    u in eastern or  sa or  wa  or nt  or the act   or vic  , nsws or qld lol   
i'm from country Vic here   O0   

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 17, 2006, 06:01:46 PM
Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 17, 2006, 05:52:29 PM

i forgot u was aussie as well  hey we can have a topic going here and no one will know what were talking about  ,  lol  spit the dummy  grab ur jaffa,s  and  vegemite sangers  and away we go   :)    :))  although i think our vegemite was sold out to a usa company  ,    u in eastern or  sa or  wa  or nt  or the act   or vic  , nsws or qld lol   
i'm from country Vic here   O0   

LOL true.....but this topic is about 72hr bans, I hope I never get one!  >:(

NSW btw!