Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

checkers

Started by branson,

Previous topic - Next topic

branson

;:"I bought the full package and love it,,haven't tried them all yet..but having a problem with checkers,,it just won't work..also the one for puzzles won't work,,but I am OK at that..just not any good at word games and checkers,,but the cheat for word games works great,,and I must say whoever programed it is really good,,now back to checkers I am awful at it and would like to get the badge but it just will not do at thing just sits there..I am using foxfire for my brouser and the OS is windows xp pro 64 bit..I have tried everything, and don't want to mess too much as I have a bad habit of messing too much and really mess things up..any help will be appreciated

Homer

When you say the checkers auto won't work could you be more specific?

What happens after you open the game screen first and then the auto?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

branson

;:"nothing happens,,I downloaded the program and after I get into checkers everything looks ok, but nothing moves,,I make sure that checkers is ready to play before I click on the cheat..like I said nothing happens it looks OK but it will not move the piece...

Homer

I'll need more info.

1.) Operating system (Windows 98, 2000, ME, XP etc)?
     2.) Browser (Internet Explorer, Netscape, AOL, Mozilla, Opera etc)?
     3.) Color setting (24 bit, 32 bit etc)?
     4.) Screen resolution (800x600, 1024x768)?
     5.) Smooth edges of screen fonts checked or unchecked?
     6.) What Java you are using?
     7.) What agent are you using?
     8.) What version number is this agent?
     9.) What specifically is the problem?

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

branson

;:"Operating system  xp pro 64bit    browser  is foxfire   screen res. 1920x1200    smooth edges are checked   java is 1.5.0_06     vers. number of agent 5.0.60.5   the problem seems to be that the window is frozen,,as I clicked on to register and it doesn't do anything either,,took it out and reloaded still the same,,the window is a small one with   speed cont. or stop...and reg...and none of them see to work...not very good at this,,also sure have a time finding the page to answer you after I read what you write,,hope you can help me

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: branson on May 19, 2006, 11:00:54 AM
;:"Operating system  xp pro 64bit    browser  is foxfire   screen res. 1920x1200    smooth edges are checked   java is 1.5.0_06     vers. number of agent 5.0.60.5   the problem seems to be that the window is frozen,,as I clicked on to register and it doesn't do anything either,,took it out and reloaded still the same,,the window is a small one with   speed cont. or stop...and reg...and none of them see to work...not very good at this,,also sure have a time finding the page to answer you after I read what you write,,hope you can help me

Change to 32 bit and make your screen size 1024x768. Also, some people have suggested unchecking your "Smooth Edge" box.

branson

;:"this may sound funny, but how can you change it to 32 bit,,my program is 64 bit,,I have noticed some of the programs just go where they are supposed to..I believe all pogo's programs are going to the 32 bit, but how I have no idea...

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: branson on May 19, 2006, 11:13:20 AM
;:"this may sound funny, but how can you change it to 32 bit,,my program is 64 bit,,I have noticed some of the programs just go where they are supposed to..I believe all pogo's programs are going to the 32 bit, but how I have no idea...

Right click on your desktop, go to "properties", select the "settings" tab. From there, change your color settings from whatever you have to "32 bit" (which I thought was the highest you could have).

branson

;:"OK  think we got confused the 64 bit is the operating system with xp pro  I do have the color set at 32 bit,,and tried changing the resolution,,still the same  in the windows (cheat) the box for speed lights up and the cont. or pause lites up,,but not the reg..  and it is still frozen..

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: branson on May 19, 2006, 11:24:12 AM
;:"OK  think we got confused the 64 bit is the operating system with xp pro  I do have the color set at 32 bit,,and tried changing the resolution,,still the same  in the windows (cheat) the box for speed lights up and the cont. or pause lites up,,but not the reg..  and it is still frozen..

When you've changed the resolution, did you restart your computer? If not, try that.

Country Lady

Smooth edges should not be selected for the autos.  Also you might try using IE and see if that helps.
The easiest way to win at checkers is to double browse.
If you haven't done this before, it is fairly easy.  I believe there are instructions on how to do that on this site.

branson

;:"no luck still the same,,in the mean time downloaded sneeky tiki  it played one game,,now it won't work either,,any connection  although I was able to register the gin one still cannot register the checkers one

foxx

The Checkers auto does not work for me with Firefox.  It only works in IE6...

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: branson on May 19, 2006, 12:15:48 PM
;:"no luck still the same,,in the mean time downloaded sneeky tiki  it played one game,,now it won't work either,,any connection  although I was able to register the gin one still cannot register the checkers one

Have you tried Internet Explorer...

Quote from: foxx on May 19, 2006, 12:18:02 PM
The Checkers auto does not work for me with Firefox.  It only works in IE6...

Darn you Foxx.... beat me too it!

branson

;:"that did it...it works..I wonder if certain othe games don't work if that will do it sure going to try,,thanks a lot you guys are OK....

foxx

Quote from: branson on May 19, 2006, 02:07:57 PM
;:"that did it...it works..I wonder if certain othe games don't work if that will do it sure going to try,,thanks a lot you guys are OK....

lol...we try to be....

Happy Cheating and Welcome to the forum...

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: branson on May 19, 2006, 02:07:57 PM

Glad we were able to help. Sometimes we get it right, the majority of the time we don't   8)

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview