Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

new user

Started by Casteel,

Previous topic - Next topic

Casteel

Anyone who could help me, I would appreciate it to no end!!!

I just went into pogo cheats and tried two items. One was Keno and the other was pogo bowl. They worked real good during the free trial. I then decided to purchase the two for ten dollars each (20.00). I used my credit cart and downloaded them or so I thought. They took my payment but all I am receiving is a request for code numbers and transaction numbers, key numbers, etc. I went to badgehelp where they instructed me to go and submit a code number or letters and that they inturn would send me via e-mail some registration numbers...there is no place in "badgehelp" to submit anything...I tried writing to them but they again did not help me at all.  As it stands now, I'm out twenty bucks and can't use or get what I paid for...Help please.

Thx,
Cub

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Casteel on May 18, 2006, 12:52:20 PM
Anyone who could help me, I would appreciate it to no end!!!

I just went into pogo cheats and tried two items. One was Keno and the other was pogo bowl. They worked real good during the free trial. I then decided to purchase the two for ten dollars each (20.00). I used my credit cart and downloaded them or so I thought. They took my payment but all I am receiving is a request for code numbers and transaction numbers, key numbers, etc. I went to badgehelp where they instructed me to go and submit a code number or letters and that they inturn would send me via e-mail some registration numbers...there is no place in "badgehelp" to submit anything...I tried writing to them but they again did not help me at all.  As it stands now, I'm out twenty bucks and can't use or get what I paid for...Help please.

Thx,
Cub

Welcome to the forum and glad to hear you've decided to purchse some autos from BadgeHelp.com.

In regards to your auto, you're not entering any codes on BadgeHelp.com but instead, you're entering in the codes directly to your auto. When you open your auto, you will see a spot that says "Registration". You click on that and it should have given you a code to submit to BadgeHelp when you were paying for them. After that and you click "Ok" a new box will appear and it will have a space to enter the registration code that badgehelp emails to you. You enter that code and you're good to go.

Hope that explains it well enough. If not, just ask and we'll be happy to help you. Cheers.

Casteel

I appreciate the help and suggestions. I guess I don't know what to do now as I must have missed a step when I was signing up. It would seem I'm gonna be out 20.00 and cannot even use the items I paid for because I can't get the downloads....(sigh)

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Casteel on May 20, 2006, 08:45:11 AM
I appreciate the help and suggestions. I guess I don't know what to do now as I must have missed a step when I was signing up. It would seem I'm gonna be out 20.00 and cannot even use the items I paid for because I can't get the downloads....(sigh)

You won't be out $20. As long as you have the receipts, you will be fine. Just send an email to replacecode@aol.com, copy and paste your entire receipt (don't send any any any any attachments) and include the codes from the autos in the email. Explain what happened and they will be able to help you from there.

flyersfan414

can you please post if you got help for this proplem i am having the same problem.  flyersfan

Tara

Quote from: flyersfan414 on May 20, 2006, 10:44:43 AM
can you please post if you got help for this proplem i am having the same problem.  flyersfan

Flyer, can you tell us exactly what  problem you are having so someone can try to help you?

zo!D

aside from hippo's already good instructions, all i can add is follow these instructions to a T and you should have no problems.

http://badgehelp.com/register.html

and

http://www.badgehelp.com/find_registration.html

flyersfan414

I went to badgehelp website and downloaded backspin and used up the trial offer.  Then I went back to the site and added it into my cart and bought it and it sent me a receipt code from paypal and now I can't seem to register it with the backspin on my computer.  it is not taking my receipt code.  and it says my trial is expired please help.
:(

zo!D

you need to wait for badgehelp to email you a "Registration Key"
once you have the key, you can enter that into your auto through the "Register" button on the auto's on screen menu.

flyersfan414

HOW LONG SHOULD IT TAKE FOR THEM TO EMAIL U THE REGISTRATION KEY?

Tara

Quote from: flyersfan414 on May 20, 2006, 11:15:56 AM
HOW LONG SHOULD IT TAKE FOR THEM TO EMAIL U THE REGISTRATION KEY?

When you paid with paypal, did you recieve a email from badgehelp with a code to put in your auto to register it?

flyersfan414

NO i received and email from paypal saying i paid.  I received nothing from badgehelp yet.  thanks for your help i appreciate it. ;)

Tara

Quote from: flyersfan414 on May 20, 2006, 11:19:21 AM
NO i received and email from paypal saying i paid.  I received nothing from badgehelp yet.  thanks for your help i appreciate it. ;)

Look in your spam mail because it comes back fast.  Does your paypal reciept say the payment is confirmed?

Homer

Quote from: flyersfan414 on May 20, 2006, 11:19:21 AM

Did you remember to include the programs registration code? This is necessary in order to receive a password.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

flyersfan414

paypal receipt says payment is confirmed. and I don't think i put the registration code in before i bought it.  Now what do i do?  I feel really stupid :'(

Homer

Quote from: flyersfan414 on May 20, 2006, 11:24:27 AM
paypal receipt says payment is confirmed. and I don't think i put the registration code in before i bought it.  Now what do i do?  I feel really stupid :'(

Follow the instructions at http://www.badgehelp.com/lost.html

Explain to them you forgot to include the code. Then type your code in the email.

You will need to copy and paste your receipt. They will not receive your request if you include it as an attachment.

flyersfan414

i did that hopefully they will send me the info i need thank youall vvery much. 

zo!D

remember, if you dont get a reply from them immediately, just be calm and have patient.
they'll get to you.
jus be cool  8)

Homer

Quote from: flyersfan414 on May 20, 2006, 11:27:56 AM
i did that hopefully they will send me the info i need thank youall vvery much. 

They will send it to you. It may take a little while depending on the number of requests they have had today. ;)

nanners

I forgot to include code one time..got e mail saying whats your code i said oops sent the code and had reg in about 15 min..  :;'

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview