This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

you got to read this

Started by pugsly™,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

as i type this i sitting here and crying let me tell you why i went to make a payment on my laptop at the rent to own store i seen a better computer i thought i like yeah right i want my old one back i ike my old one better only reason i wanted this was for the burner grrrrrr but i don't care now compaq put over 200 dang games on here bogging down the dang thing takes 20 mins to boot brand new dang thing not worth it at all i taking thing one back as soon as they open tomorrow morning

Country Lady

Yes, take it back.  Don't buy a computer that has tons of stuff already installed.  When I get a new computer, I spend some time uninstalling the things that I don't want.  Like AOL.

hades

are you even sure its new? them rent to own places are known for passing out used junk  :-X

pugsly™

its new i watch them take it right out of the box and break the factory seal

pugsly™

i will tell you i liked my old one and want it back

pugsly™

one thing i would not get is a used they at the rent to own know thatmy last one was also brandnew out of box i watch them break the factory seal and take it out etc i just didn't want the box my apt is too small to keep boxes for everything

pugsly™

i usin hubbys computer right now and he getting mad over it lol

SaintHiρρo

Did someone just have a conversation with themself?  :-\

hades

pugsly™

ok whats wrong with not putting everything into one post  :P

ok i went this morning to pick up other comp and i tested it there as there requirement it died right there computer was well cared for only owner was me and yes battery was fully charged........... so i got to keep new comp n start over they made me a awsome deal to since they felt so bad for me they letting me rent to own this new one that retails 800.00 with no interest no tax i pay them 100 a month for 8 months then its mine i even starting to grow and get used to this one now i guess over time it will get better.......i forgot to mention that i went to office depot and asked to see same computer as this one it has all the same crap on it too compaq idea of a good computer lollol over 200 games bogging down the comp lolol ol well hubby has them pretty much deleted for me now it working better too thank guys for your support

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: pugsly on May 19, 2006, 04:52:53 PM

ok i went this morning to pick up other comp and i tested it there as there requirement it died right there computer was well cared for only owner was me and yes battery was fully charged........... so i got to keep new comp n start over they made me a awsome deal to since they felt so bad for me they letting me rent to own this new one that retails 800.00 with no interest no tax i pay them 100 a month for 8 months then its mine i even starting to grow and get used to this one now i guess over time it will get better.......i forgot to mention that i went to office depot and asked to see same computer as this one it has all the same crap on it too compaq idea of a good computer lollol over 200 games bogging down the comp lolol ol well hubby has them pretty much deleted for me now it working better too thank guys for your support

Forgive me if I sound rude.....but what were u actually asking or wanting in that post? ??? or did you just feel like chatting? (which of course is fine) :-\ ::)

Gecko

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 19, 2006, 07:15:38 PM
Quote from: pugsly on May 19, 2006, 04:52:53 PM

Forgive me if I sound rude.....but what were u actually asking or wanting in that post? ??? or did you just feel like chatting? (which of course is fine) :-\ ::)
cept if u wanta chat to my shiela  <3  =~Ãutolovér~  who is now mine  <3  <3  a nice ryme  that was lol  :-*   :-*

pugsly™

just to let you all know i got a man in my life already  that i love very much  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 and yes i like my friends here and chatting with you all

Homer

Quote from: pugsly on May 20, 2006, 11:50:48 AM
just to let you all know i got a man in my life already  that i love very much  <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 and yes i like my friends here and chatting with you all

Don't forget to tell him that. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tara

Quote from: Homer on May 20, 2006, 11:57:07 AM

Yeah like I tell my man 100 times a day  ;)

pugsly™

i all over my man hugging kissing you know what else too lol  i tell him i love hom half a million times a day

Homer

Quote from: Tara on May 20, 2006, 12:07:38 PM
Quote from: Homer on May 20, 2006, 11:57:07 AM

Yeah like I tell my man 100 times a day  ;)

She sure does and I love her back. O0

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview