Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

HELP rooms not downloading

Started by nightperson,

Previous topic - Next topic

nightperson

hi all i have tried 3 different computer and the games are not loading getting not connected then i dl again and i get connect to tokens  dont make no since this has been like this at home for 2 day could it be my server are pogo tried differant game and rooms really lost here need my pogo i have tried ie,foxfire
tyia

ClingFree

Quote from: nightperson on May 18, 2006, 07:07:24 PM
hi all i have tried 3 different computer and the games are not loading getting not connected then i dl again and i get connect to tokens  dont make no since this has been like this at home for 2 day could it be my server are pogo tried differant game and rooms really lost here need my pogo i have tried ie,foxfire
tyia

3 diff computers running off the same net connection?   If yes - it could be something with your ISP.  (Because of weather mines been horrible for the past 2 days, but Im not sure where you are) ...

Otherwise I'd ask if you did all the usual - cleared all temp files, cookies, cache, and all the other good stuff.

nightperson

Quote from: ClingFree on May 18, 2006, 07:10:55 PM
Quote from: nightperson on May 18, 2006, 07:07:24 PM
tyia

3 diff computers running off the same net connection?   If yes - it could be something with your ISP.  (Because of weather mines been horrible for the past 2 days, but Im not sure where you are) ...

Otherwise I'd ask if you did all the usual - cleared all temp files, cookies, cache, and all the other good stuff.

well does your room load and the give you an error message with 5 different suggestions on what the peoblems is never had this before ty for the help

im in Indiana got on a new wireless and getting the run around my son-in-law is a networking eng. and he is telling me that it is my server i have had the talk and the bs with them and in my comtract is state that i may not have the internet and bla,bla it is running bad slow and they tell me it is something in this area that is causing the lagging im ready to grrrrrr  i know i will not take it out on my puters :oo

nightperson

was just wondering if they have ways to block me from dl room in the game just a thought

~Ãutolovér~

Do you have some sort of popup blocker or firewall blocking pogo?

nightperson

the company tech call me and he said they change something differant and he is going to go and change it on the system he said alot of ppl has called in tonight well i hope that is what it is i want to ty all that tried to help me wish me luck  ;::

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview