Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Problems with my PopPhooey auto again

Started by Tamara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamara

Hi all,
I started having problems with my PopPhooey auto again. It 'hangs up' on the rounds where it has those brown gate looking things (I don't know how else to explain it). I have to click the 'pass' button myself in order for it to go to the next round. Am wondering if maybe there's just a 'bug' that got in the auto. I HATE PopFu and was able to run it all night and now am unable to do that. This just started yesterday again. Is anyone else having problems with this and/or have any suggestions on how to correct this? I have sent in a screen shot to badge help but have had no response as of yet. I do know they get busy. The steps that I have taken to try and fix this are as follows: unintsalled the auto, deleted temp. files, cleared caches, rebooted and then reinstalled the auto. I had even tried a diff. browser and nothing has fixed it. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks all  :(

Homer

You may not get a direct response from BH. This seems to be an issue for some people but not others. Not sure why that is.

The only thing I can suggest is delete, reboot and download again.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tamara

Hi Homer, thanks. But right before I posted this thread I did delete, reboot and download but still is not working.

Homer

Quote from: tammy1963 on May 19, 2006, 09:25:46 AM
Hi Homer, thanks. But right before I posted this thread I did delete, reboot and download but still is not working.

Well you did the right thing by submitting a ss. Maybe an update will come out of it. ;)

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

Tamara

Country Lady

Some times cleaning out your prefetch will help.  To do that, click on start, run, type in the word prefetch. 
Then go to edit, select all, then hit your delete button.  This will clean out all the junk.  It has helped me in the past.
It is really too bad that BH doesn't offer tech support them selves.  They make some great autos.
Good Luck.
Country Lady

Tamara

Hi CountryLady. I did what you suggested and it's still a no go. The only thing I can think of is that there's a bug in the auto and hopefully there will be an update as Homer suggested in an earlier thread. But thank you so much for letting me know about this.  ;::

badgemad

Ive tried the same and it still gets stuck on those gates  :'( could really do with the upgrade as to finish the game you get those gates nearly every round :-\ ;::

Tamara

Yes, me too badgemad. I'am at rank 18 in that game and it seems that now it's every other round that those dam gates are in. I HATE not being able to run this auto all night to finish PopFu ~ as I HATE that game, just want the last badge and be done with it already. Gets discouraging after a while.  >:(

krispy

this auto seems to hang the most on one gate that is facing left, if i remember correctly. for me it did. sorry, that auto hung up for me as well. however it was better than having to finish it by hand, lol.

frumplebuns

The PopFooey auto hangs up on the gates PERIOD. I have to monitor it if I'm going to use it. And you're right, an update would help.

Happy Gaming

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview