Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

red baron problem help

Started by Mary,

Previous topic - Next topic

Mary

the red baron for aces up uses all the planes for no reason every game can`t get ahead notice it is the first copy and has not been updated  >:( red baron 1.0  puter specs windowsxp  smothedges uncheck 32 bit color  screen size 1024x768 java have used both sun and jit opps version 1.1 rb any ideas on this???  ;D

BadgeBabe

Mama! I'm so sorry yours isn't working either.
I am glad to know I am not the only one trying to get badges in Aces Up and Red Baron is not working with the current Pogo configuration. :'( :'( :'( :'(

Tech Guys, any of you, please play Aces Up with Red Baron and see what's what. I really think an upgrade may be needed because this Helper worked fairly well for me until just recently. Now, it does not work at all with either IE or Firefox.
I use Autos 24/ 7 so I have done all I know to do to fix the problem ( reinstalls, cache clears, etc).

Most helpers are working SO great but this one is having a lot of problems with Pogo right now.

Please have a look.
Pretty Please?  :;'

Mary

thank you iwant could`nt have said it better myself i`m so happy i`m not alone on this thanks  ;D

BadgeBabe

Mama,
Wanted to let you know that I submitted screen shots to BH.
If you want to do so also, there is a handy dandy new app. ( new to me at least) which does all the work for you.
badgehelp@aol.com sent me the instructions on downloading the " virtual camera".
I love it. :)

Hope we see a different Red Baron in place before long.

If anyone else is still struggling through Aces Up ( didn't know about the glitch, IOW), please send a screen shot to badgehelp@aol.com

Thanks!!

Mary

Mary

downloaded updated red baron and still uses all the planes for no reason only get 1 plan per game  :'( this is gonna take forever  :'(

Tara

Quote from: mama on May 21, 2006, 08:15:30 AM
downloaded updated red baron and still uses all the planes for no reason only get 1 plan per game  :'( this is gonna take forever  :'(

Mama? I thought you had it working right?  Mines working. Did you set your specs like mine?

Mary

can you please give me the specs you have again tara pretty please  :-*

Tara

Quote from: mama on May 21, 2006, 01:16:15 PM
can you please give me the specs you have again tara pretty please  :-*

Use Sun and IE, you had the other stuff right. You have your smooth fonts unchecked and your screen size the right size, 1024 x 768.  Mama, did you delete the old version before you downloaded the new one?   It should work for you. Our autos were doing the same thing but the updated version works for me now.

Mary

i will try it that way now thank you tara you are a sweetie  <3 i will delete and reboot first  ;D

Tara

Quote from: mama on May 21, 2006, 02:55:21 PM
i will try it that way now thank you tara you are a sweetie  <3 i will delete and reboot first  ;D

Your welcome. I just hope it works for you.

Mary

tara what version you have my bh still does`nt show update mine is 1.1 ??  :(

BadgeBabe

Mama,
Mine is also using planes it doesn't have to use. All I can say is that Thank God it DOES work and win games... Most of the Helper Agents do not " play" the games like we would play them... don't you think?
I was really upset about the planes being used up until I remembered how utterly screwed up my Red Baron was until they updated it... Now I just have a couple of other screwy Autos- Sushi STILL drops waves in Squelchies for no reason, even on easy with slow click speed. Matchmaker still does not play that Perfect Pair Solitaire nearly as well as a human can, even with the lookahead option.
But, the worse, IMO, is still  Rainy Day Spiderfighter.
IF those 3, Sushi, Matchmaker and Spiderfighter were fixed, not just patched up a little, I would say that BH is perfect. :)

Maybe, since it IS working, we could just work on getting our Aces Up rank badges and not worry about how the Helper Agent makes its moves. :)

I got another badge in the game today. I still can't bring myself to let it run unattended. I think you and I are among the few people who monitors their auto play fairly closely. :)

Play well, cheat well.
:;'

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview