Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

for those who wanted a job where you can drink

Started by zeboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

zeboo

I will be going to work this weekend all those who want a job where you can drink follow me I leave at 7:15 and work till 2 am..you must be able to sing and have fun, pay is 200 a night and all you can eat or drink as long as you can still type  O0 your job title is Karaoke host   :))

Tara

bubblegum

zeboo

foxx

Quote from: zeboo on May 19, 2006, 11:14:43 AM
you must be able to keep up drinking apple bombers  :))

Okay...but what in the hell is an apple bomber? 

zeboo

apple vodka and rock star energy drink  after 3 of these you mwill be a rock star  :))

bubblegum

Quote from: foxx on May 19, 2006, 11:16:55 AM

I haven't heard of an apple bomber but I've heard of the appletini, also known as the apple martini, is a cocktail containing vodka and either apple juice, apple cider, or apple liqueur. Typically, the apple vodka is shaken or stirred with a sweet and sour mix and then strained into a martini glass.

foxx

Quote from: zeboo on May 19, 2006, 11:23:04 AM
apple vodka and rock star energy drink  after 3 of these you mwill be a rock star  :))

...I am not so sure I would like that...I am not such a big fan of the "energy drinks".

I don't know what it is called, but at a wedding I went to recently, we had jager/red bull shots.  I vomited profusely. 
Quote from: bubblegum on May 19, 2006, 11:23:41 AM

I haven't heard of an apple bomber but I've heard of the appletini, also known as the apple martini, is a cocktail containing vodka and either apple juice, apple cider, or apple liqueur. Typically, the apple vodka is shaken or stirred with a sweet and sour mix and then strained into a martini glass.

I love appletinis.  Yes, I know its girly of me, but I still love them.  However, I usually make them with 2 shots vodka : 3 shots applepucker.  No mixer.  Does that make it less girly?

Tara

Whats a rock star energy drink?

foxx

Quote from: jim1975 on May 19, 2006, 11:29:04 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 19, 2006, 11:27:45 AM

Whats a rock star energy drink?
Guess u must not drink ::)

um....I drink like a fish (lol...admitting it is the first step), and I have never heard of this Rock Star thing either...

bubblegum

Quote from: foxx on May 19, 2006, 11:26:50 AM

...I am not so sure I would like that...I am not such a big fan of the "energy drinks".

I don't know what it is called, but at a wedding I went to recently, we had jager/red bull shots.  I vomited profusely. 
Quote from: bubblegum on May 19, 2006, 11:23:41 AM

I love appletinis.  Yes, I know its girly of me, but I still love them.  However, I usually make them with 2 shots vodka : 3 shots applepucker.  No mixer.  Does that make it less girly?

I don't think so.  My cocktail vice is White Russians.

As far as rock star engery drinks, I have no idea what they are.  They don't stock em in my area.  Red Bull, yes.

bubblegum

I don't know if I'm allowed to come out and play with you.  I have to ask St. Hippo first.

foxx

$6.50?  For an energy drink?  Judas Priest!  An effing cup of coffee is a dollar...I'll stick to getting my energy that way...

foxx

Quote from: jim1975 on May 19, 2006, 11:37:59 AM
Quote from: foxx on May 19, 2006, 11:36:11 AM
$6.50?  For an energy drink?  Judas Priest!  An effing cup of coffee is a dollar...I'll stick to getting my energy that way...

not energy drink. I wouldn"t pay no 6.50 for no dam energy drink lol apple bombs

Ah...I see...

I still wouldn't pay 6.50 for a shot.  I like to be able to sip on something for a while...

SaintHiρρo

The only energy drink I like is Monster. I've tried Rock Star and didn't get anything from it.

Bubbles, you're allowed out to play this weekend!

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 19, 2006, 11:42:47 AM
The only energy drink I like is Monster. I've tried Rock Star and didn't get anything from it.

Bubbles, you're allowed out to play this weekend!

good.  I've finished all my badges for the week to.  :))

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on May 19, 2006, 11:34:47 AM
I don't know if I'm allowed to come out and play with you.  I have to ask St. Hippo first.

Is he your boss now?  :))

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 19, 2006, 11:45:06 AM
Quote from: bubblegum on May 19, 2006, 11:34:47 AM

Is he your boss now?  :))

Nope.  However he does have the right to take away my car/house keys if I don't behave.  Didn't know that did ya? I don't even think he knew that till now :))

zeboo

well where I work drinks are always on the house it's one of my job requirments  :))

Tara

Quote from: jim1975 on May 19, 2006, 11:43:55 AM
Quote from: foxx on May 19, 2006, 11:40:02 AM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 19, 2006, 11:37:59 AM
Quote from: foxx on May 19, 2006, 11:36:11 AM

Ah...I see...

I still wouldn't pay 6.50 for a shot.  I like to be able to sip on something for a while...

I always have some sort of mixed drink going also. Just drink them all the side. Yes i spend alot when i go out. Just me alone i spend around 60.00 sometime more depending how drunk i get :)) Apple bombs r voka and redbull

I know what Red Bull drinks are..so nope I wouldn't like that.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview