for those who wanted a job where you can drink

Started by zeboo,

Previous topic - Next topic

foxx

Quote from: jim1975 on May 19, 2006, 11:43:55 AM
Quote from: foxx on May 19, 2006, 11:40:02 AM
Quote from: jim1975 on May 19, 2006, 11:37:59 AM
Quote from: foxx on May 19, 2006, 11:36:11 AM
$6.50?  For an energy drink?  Judas Priest!  An effing cup of coffee is a dollar...I'll stick to getting my energy that way...

Ah...I see...

I still wouldn't pay 6.50 for a shot.  I like to be able to sip on something for a while...

I always have some sort of mixed drink going also. Just drink them all the side. Yes i spend alot when i go out. Just me alone i spend around 60.00 sometime more depending how drunk i get :)) Apple bombs r voka and redbull

Eff that...when I was immature and stupid I would go out and spend that much at a bar...but damn, I can stay home and entertain friends for that much money....

zeboo

I drink the apple bombers because they usually want me to drink yagger bombs  :x

Tara

Quote from: bubblegum on May 19, 2006, 11:46:36 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 19, 2006, 11:45:06 AM
Quote from: bubblegum on May 19, 2006, 11:34:47 AM
I don't know if I'm allowed to come out and play with you.  I have to ask St. Hippo first.

Is he your boss now?  :))

Nope.  However he does have the right to take away my car/house keys if I don't behave.  Didn't know that did ya? I don't even think he knew that till now :))

So what your really trying to say is, Hippos your pimp daddy?  :)) :)) :))

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: Tara on May 19, 2006, 11:50:35 AM
I don't know if I'm allowed to come out and play with you.  I have to ask St. Hippo first.

Nope.  However he does have the right to take away my car/house keys if I don't behave.  Didn't know that did ya? I don't even think he knew that till now :))

Who your's daddy!  8)

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 19, 2006, 11:51:10 AM
Quote from: Tara on May 19, 2006, 11:50:35 AM

Who your's daddy!  8)

He can be if he wants the job.  I pay quite well :)) :))

zeboo

buttery nipples are exellente also dont know whats in it exept butterscotch yum :D

hades

Ethan_Hawley

My favorite of the jager bomb/apple bomb variety is the 'Cactus Cooler' (at least that's what we call it 'round here)

...Peach schnapps and Bacardi O dropped in Redbull...good stuff.

Cheers!

ClingFree

Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on May 19, 2006, 02:59:29 PM
My favorite of the jager bomb/apple bomb variety is the 'Cactus Cooler' (at least that's what we call it 'round here)

Cheers!

Redbull makes me gag. I dont know what it is. I can drink Jager shots for hours (Okay well back in the day I could). Im gettin so old!!    :'(

bubblegum

Quote from: ClingFree on May 19, 2006, 06:06:37 PM
Quote from: Ethan_Hawley on May 19, 2006, 02:59:29 PM

Cheers!

Redbull makes me gag. I dont know what it is. I can drink Jager shots for hours (Okay well back in the day I could). Im gettin so old!!    :'(

If you really really really want to get wasted, use everclear in your white russian and/or mixed drink instead of vodka.  And if you have any vicoden, take one.  Trust me on this one.  You'll be to out of it to remember the next few hours.

zeboo

Dont touch ever clear around here they make up a concauction called MLS ( multiple leg spreader)  :))  :)) they mix everclear and home made apple cider  it's tasty but I stay away LOL

bubblegum

Quote from: zeboo on May 20, 2006, 08:49:15 AM
Dont touch ever clear around here they make up a concauction called MLS ( multiple leg spreader)  :))  :)) they mix everclear and home made apple cider  it's tasty but I stay away LOL

heck a shot of everclear and a vicoden is enough to screw anybody up for a couple hours on it's own.  Unfortunately its not sold in WA.  Hubby and I goto portland to get it.

SaintHiρρo

Quote from: bubblegum on May 20, 2006, 08:51:09 AM

heck a shot of everclear and a vicoden is enough to screw anybody up for a couple hours on it's own.  Unfortunately its not sold in WA.  Hubby and I goto portland to get it.

The two of you fit into that car of yours and drive to Portland in that? Wow... what's the gas mileage?

bubblegum

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 20, 2006, 09:01:26 AM

The two of you fit into that car of yours and drive to Portland in that? Wow... what's the gas mileage?

:)) :)) Actually its quite roomy.  Gas mileage is 1 gallon a mile-quite the gas hog  :))

Tara

Quote from: SaintHippo on May 20, 2006, 09:01:26 AM

Big Guy?  Jealous?  :))

bubblegum

Gecko

ooooops  thought topic was about  where u could dink  nps  hello Auto,  yes im in here now wrong topic  lol drongo i am   <3 AutoLover  <3

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 21, 2006, 03:33:23 AM
ooooops  thought topic was about  where u could dink  nps  hello Auto,  yes im in here now wrong topic  lol drongo i am   <3 AutoLover  <3

Hello for when you get here Gecko, :-* you came in here cause you wanted to drink?  :)) :P you been at that XXX again lol. :)) :P ;) :-*

Gecko

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 21, 2006, 05:40:35 AM
Quote from: GeckoDundee on May 21, 2006, 03:33:23 AM

Hello for when you get here Gecko, :-* you came in here cause you wanted to drink?  :)) :P you been at that XXX again lol. :)) :P ;) :-*
is 4x  still made  woweee  lol siggy pls    <3 u sooooo  ~Ãutolovér~

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview