This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Poppit! Bingo : Pop 150 Prize Balloons this week! [Download Cheat]
Word Search Daily HD : Find 300 words this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Robbed

Started by Luna,

Previous topic - Next topic

Luna

Just wanted to vent. Me and hubby went to TN to the great Smoky Mountains for our 1yr wedding anniversary. Well everything was going great. The day was beautiful and temp was perfect. Anyways we took a hike up to see a waterfall. Well when we returned to our truck the windows were busted out. My purse,along with all my identity cards,credit cards, a laptop and much more were stolen. We lost so much that day. We had the laptop with us cause we hadnt planned on even leaving the truck. The hike we took was a spur of the moment type thing. I will kick myself in the A** for many months on what took place. Our total loss has come to around $1745.(and still adding up) My advice is NEVER leave anything in your cars. For the record I never did before. Like I said that was the first time I ever did. Apparantly 1 time is all it takes. I know they will never catch who ever did it. So learn from us...CRIME can happen to anyone. :'( We still are trying to replace a few things. I felt so hurt and then to pure anger!! But never ever will I leave anything in my car...not even a penny.

hades

apple

sorry to hear that happened to a friend of mine too she left her car for a minute came back and her purse gone but word of advice too neevr leave anything in view

nanners

so sorry to hear about your trouble..hope you get all straightened out real soon..

Mary

so sorry sweet but it is true you can never leave anything in view hope you recover everything soon..  :(

zeboo

I can just imagine all that was going through your mind it is very sad and unfortunate that happened to you specially on your trip....Happy Anniversary

Luna

Ty all....I just really needed to vent

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview