PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:30:06 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

am i posting to many silly things and topics

Started by Gecko,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

just a simple yes  you are posting to many silly topics    (most get removed anyway lol)  or   a simple no  you don't post enough topics
why am i writing this
answer well its simple  . i dont want to give myself a headache  by trying to think to much ,   
while ur at it own up who,s  read my profile  lol    >:D  i think personly this topic is the silliest  so far ive done   . ouchh  my head hurts   :))    >:D

i will amend my ways  for free    says  i     :)  :P

Tara

Gecko

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 02:14:22 PM
What?  Slow down and ask again   :)) :))
have i been posting to many topics that like this one don't  make much sence   :))
and  a lot of topics ive posted are not here anymore when i get up out of bed to look ,
oh chit i'll say it in a few words  , have i been rambling on to much with stupid posts  and making stupid topics  , 
Tara  there should be a law to stop me posting when brain is not  in gear   :-[    :-\

btw did u find the where i have bigger peanuts to feed u than homer does   lol if so let me know where i posted it  i forgot  :)) :)) :))   :-\

bubblegum

Tara

Your doing just fine. And no I haven't found your big peanuts  :))

bubblegum

Quote from: Tara on May 16, 2006, 02:53:50 PM
Your doing just fine. And no I haven't found your big peanuts  :))

I think I found them-they were in my scooter... :))

Shady Lady

Gecko
I hadn't read your profile but I guess now that you've peeked my curiosity I'm going to have to read it.  :))

Shady Lady

I've been robbed!!!!!!!!  :))
Put something good in there PLEASE!!!  :))

lostinpogoland

hades

~Ãutolovér~

Gecko

Quote from: ~Ãutolovér~ on May 18, 2006, 09:58:09 PM
I'll say hi back in here Gecko, ;) ::) :P ;::
found u my sweetie  babes   <3 =~Ãutolovér~  <3     :-*   :-*   :-*   

Nymphy

I post things also and they are there for one moment then gone, and  :oo no letter saying why it was taken. Or I will post something, ppl will reply then it goes away to. Nothing to be heard of again :(

Tara

Quote from: Nymphy on May 19, 2006, 09:37:52 PM
I post things also and they are there for one moment then gone, and  :oo no letter saying why it was taken. Or I will post something, ppl will reply then it goes away to. Nothing to be heard of again :(

Sometimes posts get moved to the correct thread. Sometimes posts do get deleted if its not allowed on this forum. I can tell you from TONS of experience from all my posts that have been deleted, that PC isn't going to send you a letter and tell you why they removed your post. They remove them all day, everyday. They don't have time for all that. Everyone here I am sure has had posts deleted.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview