Peggle Blast HD : Clear 1500 pegs this week! [Download Cheat]
Mahjong Sanctuary : Win 25 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Dice City Roller HD : Clear 20 '3 of a Kind' cards this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Double logging into Pogo

Started by casper2005,

Previous topic - Next topic

casper2005

Hi, I currently use pogo and stay logged in on my main computer now when i go to work I take my laptop is there a way of logging in twice on seperate pc's.

Thanks for any help

Gecko

no not with the same acount sn  you can only double browse  by using a different pogo sn   , you can double browse on same pc  as long as u use sun and msvm javas  but still have to be diff pogo sn.s   
so answer to your question is no .

Gecko

Quote from: crankycook on May 20, 2006, 05:23:13 AM
yes you can, but if you are in a game room, you will get kicked out. I stayed logged into pogo, and sometimes use my other computer.
i think they meen to log in and use both names pogo Sn,s  same Sn,s    instead of double browsing  with diff ones, i know u can log into Pogo's main page more than once with same Sn  but u cant use exact same Sn to play games even if in diff rooms    ;)

Homer

You can not play games on the same account simultaneously from 2 different pc's.

PogoCheats - It's all about the badges!!!

hades

so true.the minute you try going into a game room from any pc...youll be kicked out the other game room.

zo!D

dont know if anyone else has tried this, but i use a screen resolution of 1280x1024. and im able to double browser and double auto, as i call it...one browser i have t21 auto running, and in the other browser im able to run the quickshot auto "qq" but you need to set the qq auto to run with a s second pause.  so it doesnt mess up the t21 auto.

its tricky to set this up, becuse both autos need to start almost exactly at the same time, but it is cool to do.  now maybe every 8-10 mins or so, the autos will stop running, usually when there is a jp spin on both screen, they stop working.  but anyway, i just thought id share that and see if anyone wants to try it  O0

*tip*
if you dont use a high resolution like 1280x1024, it may not work, because both autos need to have room to work, (thats what i have learned). 

anyway, give it a try if you want.
its not something, i use often.  just something i discovered a long time ago, when i first discovered badgehelp  8)

hades

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview