PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 12:35:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Bet it don't get shown its about bingo bimbo britchs in bowls

Started by Gecko,

Previous topic - Next topic

Gecko

lol was to temping so i wrote about the ppl calling some of us bad names    :)  :-X

Dear Player,

Thank you for taking the time to write Ms. Netiquette.

Your letter or question has been received, along with many others.  Unfortunately, Ms. Netiquette  will not be able to respond to you personally.  However, she will read your letter or question, and she may select it to run in her weekly column.

Please understand that your letter or question will be anonymous.  Also, while Ms. Netiquette expects that your letter is well-written and makes sense, she may find it necessary to take some editing liberties for the purpose of clarity.

While Ms. Netiquette is very concerned about the support of our customers, she is not technically, customer support.  If you have game questions, suggestions or complaints, please use the Help button on Pogo and Club Pogo.  The Help Button will take you to the Help Interface which will allow you to search for answers to your questions.  If you have a question, you must first click on an answer to see the "Ask a Question" tab. From there you may submit a question.

Good Luck!

Ms. Netiquette's Tireless Secretary

zo!D

Quote from: hades on May 19, 2006, 11:07:22 PM
seems like shes rambling

that was my first thought... like getting the run around when asking a company about a refund haha

hades

Carol

Hey Gecko,
I felt that same temptation not too long ago myself lol.
So I wrote and got that same response. I too thought it yeah right ok its bs. But my letter DID show up in the next ms netiquette posting. Watch for yours.
:;'

hades

Carol

Quote from: hades on May 21, 2006, 01:21:28 AM
none of those replies ever solved anything as far as i saw.  ::)

No, I agree, they don't solve anything lol.
But I was curious to see if they were actually real letters from real members that we were reading.  >:D

hades

i still think the ones that go on and on about the great pogo saving their lives are so fake

krispy

Quote from: hades on May 21, 2006, 02:30:14 PM
i still think the ones that go on and on about the great pogo saving their lives are so fake

pogo didnt save my life, but i got a really great b/f out of it.  <3 <3 <3

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview