PlayBuddy
September 19, 2024, 03:23:43 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

all for a bowll of icecream..........................................

Started by pugsly™,

Previous topic - Next topic

pugsly™

i really need to vent all i wanted was a nice bowl of ice cream i go to get the carton out of the freezer this lunch box ice thing falls out and hits my little toe causing alot of pain i put the ice thing back got my ice cream go to put carton back and the ice thing falls on my toe again grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr it hurts all for a bowl of icecream

zeboo

pugsly™

pugsly™

tara next time i want ice cream maybe i go to your homer and ask him to get it :) lol j/k

zeboo

Tara

Quote from: pugsly on May 21, 2006, 10:43:19 AM
tara next time i want ice cream maybe i go to your homer and ask him to get it :) lol j/k

:oo  I don't think so.  Thats my man and I don't share, sorry  O0

tponka

pugsly™

i don't know what to do all the pain is hitting really hard this tow is black n blue and alot of pain uggh and no transportation right now to go get it x rayed grrrrrrrr what do i do?

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: pugsly on May 21, 2006, 04:41:56 PM
i don't know what to do all the pain is hitting really hard this tow is black n blue and alot of pain uggh and no transportation right now to go get it x rayed grrrrrrrr what do i do?

Call 911?.............. ??? ??? ???

pugsly™

yeah and vonage charges big for 911 calls plus ins willnot pay for medical transport unless it heart attack related medicare n medicaid of florida suck

krispy

Quote from: pugsly on May 21, 2006, 04:41:56 PM

there isnt a whole lot that they can do for a broken little toe. you need to take some tylenol, ice it, and put it up.

zo!D

pugsly™

i tried sleeping through the night to ignore it yeah right it still hurts bad grrrrrrrr

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview