PlayBuddy
September 21, 2024, 04:17:56 PM

This week's Club Pogo challenges!
Phlinx II : Win 18 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Spades HD : Take 150 tricks this week! [Download Cheat]
Monopoly Sudoku : Gain 150,000 Monopoly dollars from filling puzzle cells this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

conway twitty

Started by nanners,

Previous topic - Next topic

nanners

The new Texas preacher was a dead ringer for Conway Twitty, the country music singer.

One day he decided to visit some of the church members who hadn't been to service lately.

He went to the first lady's house and knocked on the door. When she answered the door, she said, "Conway Twitty!"

"No ma'am," he replied. "I'm your new pastor, and I came to have prayer with you."
So she said come right on in.

He visited several more homes, and everyone thought he was Conway Twitty.

Then he came to a young widow woman's house on the end of the street. She was taking a shower at the time, so she just wrapped a towel around her and opened the door.

When she saw her caller, she threw up her hands - which allowed the towel to fall to the floor.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed. "It's Conway Twitty!"

And the preacher said.........................................

"Hello, Darlin!!" 

zeboo

CindyLouWho

:)) that was good,  thanks for posting it !!  thats also my favorite song of his, lol. 

lostinpogoland

nanners

seems a lot of them are 'very' friendly these days from listening to the news :))

Shady Lady

:)) Thanks! Gotta show this one to hubby

crazy_

Did you know that if Kitty Wells hadda married Conway Twitty .... her name would have been Kitty Twitty !

:)) :)) :))

Cake Lady

:))  a preacher doing that....never   :oo

nanners

Kelly

Quote from: crazy_ on May 30, 2006, 10:00:04 AM
Did you know that if Kitty Wells hadda married Conway Twitty .... her name would have been Kitty Twitty !

:)) :)) :))

did you know If Snoop Doggy Dogg married Winnie the Pooh, he'd be Snoop Doggy Dogg Pooh.......lmbo...I don't care who you are thats funny right there!!!

Kelly

lol nanners everytime I say it it cracks me up  :))  :))

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview