Bejeweled Stars : Win 35 games this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Daily Sudoku : Score 60000 points this week! [Download Cheat]
Pogo Addiction Solitaire HD : Win 28 games this week! [Download Cheat]

Main Menu

Paypal vs. PogoPal

Started by Tamara,

Previous topic - Next topic

Tamara

Hi all. I hope I'am posting this in the correct place. I was just wondering everyone's opinion on Paypal vs. PogoPal. I have used a credit card for my autos' that I have purchased so far but was wondering if PayPal is better. And actually how PayPal works. I hope this isn't too dumb of a question. Thanks all.  :-\

Blu

Paypal's great if you're an ebayer, and to send money to friends and family. Also, Paypal is great for secure payments from your bank account.

Tamara

Thanks Blu. Would you recommend PayPal for the purchase of the autos?

pugsly™

i use paypal to buy my autos but i also am an ebay seller too

Tamara

Ok. But I'am not an e-bay seller or purchaser for that matter.  ;::

Tara

~Ãutolovér~

Quote from: Tara on May 21, 2006, 06:27:22 PM
I trust PayPal all the way  O0

I trust PayPal too ;).....but I don't trust the poker players I'm playing with at the moment. ???  :oo

krispy

i have used paypal for years and am not an ebay seller.

hades

Gecko

Quote from: hades on May 21, 2006, 10:47:54 PM
i much rather go with paypal  ;D
id  rather have  my   ~Ãutolovér~   

harley89

Shady Lady

I have used Paypal for several years and have never had any problems with recieving or sending money. I have never used Pogopal so I can't give you any information on them

tponka

Paypal is awesome!  No worries with it.   O0

slidecage2222

everyone who is saying   Paypal  is very good  and no problems  must never had a problem with a buyer/seller

if you sell something on  ebay and the buyer  says someone used their credit card without premisson   Paypal will give the buyer their money back ,  so they get their money back and they get your item

If your buy something off ebay and its a scam     paypal will not give your money back  until the seller has money in their account (meaning if the seller closes their account your screwed)

i got  a years membership of blockbuster online for 126 bucks back in March 2006,  tried to use it and found out the code was  used already.  Paypal said  Tough luck   the sellers account has no money in it  so your screwed.

lucky i was protected under  EBAY  buyer protection ( paypal protection didnt cover me)    BUT i lost 25 bucks cause ebay takes  25 bucks for every claim they have to pay out.

so  FEAR PAYPAL

hades

just have to watch out who youre buying from on ebay. lot of rip offs on there

slidecage2222

Quote from: hades on May 22, 2006, 07:38:13 AM

my friend  had   someone with over 500 positives and no  neg feedback  bid on their  game system.  for like 200 or 300 bucks,  they told  ebay  their child used the credit card without permission and  paypal gave the money back to them.   

Blu

Quote from: slidecage2222 on May 22, 2006, 08:16:09 AM
Quote from: hades on May 22, 2006, 07:38:13 AM

my friend  had   someone with over 500 positives and no  neg feedback  bid on their  game system.  for like 200 or 300 bucks,  they told  ebay  their child used the credit card without permission and  paypal gave the money back to them.   

So file a small claims lawsuit.

Mary

have used paypal on ebay as well as with bh and never have had any problems  :D

zeboo

I have used paypal for years no problems so far exept I did order something from ebay and they said purchase now so I did only to find out they were out of stock had to wait 3 months to get it but I did get it

BigByrd

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:

Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview